Pandas Hostel - Elegant
Looking for affordable, cosy and comfortable stay? Panda's Hostel your home away from home!
Panda's Hostel is centrally located in Tsim Sha Tsui, steps from transportation links, shopping and tourist attractions. It provides air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and views of Kowloon Park and Nathan Road.
The air-conditioned rooms at Panda's Hostel are simple, feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. They are fitted with a writing desk, clean towels, shampoo, conditioner, slippers, hairdryer & kettle for guests convenience.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
(1) Failure to cancel within 7 days prior to arrival or in-case of No Show will result in a cancellation charge equal to the full period price of your stay.
(2) We will do pre-authorization charge on your credit card. Please send your CVV code to us to guarantee the reservation; otherwise, the rooms cannot be guaranteed.
(3) Cash payment upon arrival is recommended. A surcharge will be imposed for credit card payment.
(4) Check-in time: 2:30 pm; Check-out time: 11:30 am.
(5) We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Airport:
1) Panda Airport Transfer Services, chauffeur you to our hostel quickly, safely and stress-free.
Single from: Benz(4 pax) HKD580, BMW(4pax) HKD450, Toyota(7pax) HKD700 Please visit our website for more details.
2) Airport Express Line, a high-speed airport subway (first train at 05:50, last train at 00:40)
Go to the \\\'Train Tickets\\\' kiosk counter, single-journey ticket at HK$90.00 each or round trip at HK$160 each, valid for 1 month, credit card acceptable, frequency 10 minutes, journey time 20 minutes, alight in Kowloon Station, the 2nd stop en route, then take a taxi-cab, about HK$30.00 plus luggage charge; You are right at the entrance of our building.
3) By Airbus (take the Cityflyer bus A21) : (Tel.: 2873 0818)
Go to the Citybus kiosk to buy the ticket, or pay the exact fare in Hong Kong dollars in the fare box on the bus, then walk to the Ground Transportation Centre (on your right hand side).
a) No. A21 - (terminus at Kowloon-Canton Railway, KCR Station), first bus at 06:00 while last bus at 24:00, frequency 10-20 minutes, single journey at HK$33.00 each, round trip at HK$55.00, journey time 45 minutes. Listen to the broadcast and watch the signboard in the airbus, alight at the bus-stop** named Cameron Road, Nathan Road, then enter the building \\\'Comfort Building\\\' (in between shop Sasa and G2000)
4) Travel within city - by urban metro (MTR)
Tsim Sha Tsui metro station B1 exist, turn right and walk less than one minute.
NOTE : Our hostel located 3/F inside an apartment building named \\\'Comfort Building\\\' (in between shop Sasa and G2000).
We located in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui Nathan Road, opposite of Kowloon Park and Kowloon Mosque Islamic Centre, 1~2 minute short walk to the subway (MTR B1 Exist).
Close to Star Ferry Pier, shopping malls, nearby knutsford terrance where you may enjoy a drink and chill for the night. One metro stop away from Temple Street Night Market, Jade Market; walking distance to Kowloon-Canton Railway Station for Mainland China, Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal for Macau & China.