Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Business Centre
- Cable TV
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Bar
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Vending Machines
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Service charge of 5 percent and VAT of 10 percent includes in all rates.
- 13:00 - 23:00 hours
- 07:00 - 12:00 hours
Children and extra beds
- All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
- All older children or adults are charged USD 8.00 per night and person for extra beds.
- Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1. NO extra bed for Superior room.
- Baby cots are upon request and need to be confirmed by the hotel.
- Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Early check-in is available upon request and at no additional cost, but is subject to availability.
- A Late Check Out policy is according to availability with a charge of fifty percent of room rate for stays that are after 12PM-Noon but before 6PM, then late Check Out that is after 6PM, there is a charge of a full nights room rate plus taxes.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The Orchid Hotel has an ideal location, just steps away from the Perfume River on a street with several tourist information spots.
Here, you will have a wide range of options to explore the culinary flavors of Hue at restaurants, and to relax at bars on the street...
DIRECTIONS AND TRANSPORTATIONS
1. From Hue train station to Orchid hotel is about 2km.
A 15 minute walk down the road along the Perfume River, Orchid hotel is on the right at 30A Chu Van An Street.
Taxi fare costs about US$1.50 to get to the hotel. (Mai Linh Taxi 389 8989).
2. From Phu Bai Airport to Orchid hotel is about 14km:
Taxi fare costs around 10 USD and takes about 20 minutes. Shared - Taxi fare to the hotel only costs US$ 2.50 per person
Daily flights are available from Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi cities via Vietnam Airlines.
By road: Connected to National Highway 1, Hue is approximately 13 hours from Hanoi, 3 hours away from Hoi An, 9 hours from Quy Nhon and 24 hours from Ho Chi Minh City.
By rail: Daily train schedules are available from Hue heading north-bound and south-bound. There are six (6) daily departures from Hue to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. Likewise, there are also six (6) daily arrivals to Hue from these two cities