Pharia is the old Indo-European word for the Hvar Island, and is a synonym for the sun, light and, above all, warmth which this small, attractive Hvar Island hotel offers its guests.
Hvar Hotel Pharia and its apartments are located in the peaceful, western part of Hvar town, 50 meters from the sea and small, pebble beaches. A pleasant 15-minute walk along the shore will bring you to Hvar town centre.
Pharia provides accommodation in rooms and apartments in two buildings. The relatively small number of accommodation units on the ground floor and two upper floors form an interesting combination of standard accommodation and small family hotel.
There are ten double rooms in the east wing, where the reception is to be found, along with a bar and the hotel's public rooms. In the east wing there are eleven apartments consisting of a lobby, kitchen/dining area, sitting room, double bedroom and bathroom. Apartment kitchen equipment: 4-ring ceramic hob, refrigerator, hood, toaster, coffee filter machine.
All rooms and apartments have balconies and those with a sea view provide a wonderful view of the Pakleni Islands.
To make your stay in this Hvar hotel as pleasant as possible, all the rooms and apartments have been equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV and direct telephone lines. Also available: parking, safe (in reception), wireless Internet.
The helpful Pharia reception staff are on call 24 hours a day to listen to your needs and fulfill your requests.
Payment conditions: 10% when making the booking and the remaining 90% on arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours
For late cancellations and no shows the guest will be charged for one night.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- 24 hour reception
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Tours Travel Desk
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- from Austria and Hungary via Zagreb to Split on the A1 motorway
- from Italy via Rijeka along the Rijeka-Zagreb motorway to Bosiljevo intersection, then on the A1 motorway to Split
- from Split take the ferry to Stari Grad (Hvar Island)
- take the modern tarmac road from Stari Grad to Hvar Town (about 19 km). Aparthotel Pharia is located in the west part of Hvar Town in Majerovica area. There are signs along the way that will help you find the exact location of Aparthotel Pharia.
- most international airports have services to Split - in the high season there are more flights and many charter companies add direct routes to Split from many European airports (from Split Airport there are shuttle buses to the Split Port)
- from Split port take the ferry to Stari Grad (Hvar Island) or the catamaran to Hvar Town. From Stari Grad port there are buses to Hvar Town. Aparthotel Pharia is located in the west part of Hvar Town in Majerovica area, some 15 minutes of pleasant walk along the coast from the town centre.
The nearest Railway Station is located in Split and the Split port from where you can take the ferry to Stari Grad (Hvar Island) or the catamaran to Hvar Town is located near the Railway Station. From Stari Grad port there are buses to Hvar Town. Aparthotel Pharia is located in the west part of Hvar Town in Majerovica area, some 15 minutes of pleasant walk along the coast from the town centre.
Railways connect most large Croatian towns, apart from Dubrovnik. There are direct services to Slovenia, Hungary, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia, France, Germany, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, the Czech Republic, Ukraine and Russia. There are indirect services to all other European countries. Croatian Railways has the following types of trains: EuroCity (EC), InterCity (IC), ekspres (Ex), fast (B) and local trains.
Sea - 50m, beach - 50m, grocery shop - 50m, pharmacy - 1,500m, clinic - 1,500m, bureau de change - 1,500m, petrol station - 4,000m, bus stop - 1,500m, ferry port - 15km