La Casona Hotel
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast not included
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free Wifi
- Internet Access
- Taxes included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival
Check In: 1.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash Only!
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
How to get to the Hotel La Casona Iquitos, Plaza de Armas or to iPeru (the National Tourist Office):
1. From the Iquitos Airport:
- By Taxi: S/.15 to 20 Soles. 25 minutes.
- By Mototaxi (rickshaw or tuk-tuk): S/.8-10 Soles. 30 min.
In both cases rates are just for the vehicle, not per person.
* Inside the airport there are registered drivers (those that have an ID). They are the most recommended.
2. From the Masusa or Henry docks (slow boats arriving from the triborder with Colombia/Brazil; Yurimaguas, Pucallpa or Ecuadorian border)
- By Mototaxi (rickshaw or tuk-tuk): S/.4-5 Soles. 20 min.
3. From the Huequito dock (speedboats arriving from the triborder with Colombia/Brazil)
- By Mototaxi (rickshaw or tuk-tuk): S/.3 Soles. 20 min.
Buses from everywhere to the Hotel, Plaza de Armas or to the Tourist office (iPerú): S/.1 Sol.
*** BE AWARE: Taxi and Mototaxi drivers also work as touts, vendors selling accommodations and tours for a commission. Probably they will be aggressive in order to suggest you or take you to a company/ies (their clients), but always is better no pay attention them. We strongly suggest visit iPeru (the national tourist office, 161 Napo street or firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain a list of the registered companies and their reputation (record of complaints), and finally visit several registered options before hiring.