Stray Cat Hostel
Simple. Laid Back. Clean. Comfortable. Affordable.
500 meter from Taksim Square,200 meter far from the sea coast and tram stop , 15 minutes tram ride to Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi palace.
There are numerous discount supermarkets, local restaurants, and liquor stores within a minute's walk in every direction.
we are pleased to offer you:
- Free WiFi connection
- Free City Maps with Istanbul Highlights
- Free Night Stay For Artistic Travelers who want make a performance or paint at the hostel
Please note that although we are a very social hostel with an artistic vibe, which different paintings made by different guests and artists, Stray Cat Hostel is not a party hostel.
We offer free night stay to artistic travelers would like to make a paint or performance in hostel . Please contact with us before arrival with e mail to be able to arrange the details of mentioned free night stay .
* We have 2 kittens in Stray Cat, so please take note if it is something not proper for u.
* We do not tolerate any kind of behaviour that consists of racial, religious,ethnic and sexual discrimination and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who falls under these categories.
Check Out - 11.00
Check In - 14:00
Please note: We only accept international travelers to make reservation with us. If you cannot produce an international passport, ID, or flight information, we cannot accept your reservation and your deposit will not be refunded.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Check in after 14.00
Check out 11.00 am
Please inform about arrival time
Payment by cash or credit card upon arrival.
We have age limit regulation for dormitory rooms, older than 35 years cannot book the dormitory beds, in case of booking deposit is not refundable and booking is not admitted.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Arrivals From Ataturk Airport
From Ataturk Airport you can take the Havatas bus ( costs 11 TL.) from the exit of the arrival terminal directly to Taksim Square . When you arrive to Taksim Square go West down Taki Zafer Cd. Street, at the very beginning of that street there is a steep road going down named Osmanli Sokak ( this alley is before The Marmara Hotel). Go Down from that hill just 100 - 150 meter and turn right , and then turn to left and continue to walk down Kazanci Yokusu Alley , Stray Cat Hostel is around 400 meters down that road on your right hand side in a green building with 6 floors.
Another way to reach us is via metro and tram
1. Take the metro to Aksaray
2. Change in Zeytinburnu to the tram in the direction of Kabatas
3. Get off at the Findikli station
4. At Findikli tram station pass across the street and walk up to Mebusan Yokusu, around 150 meters up hill you find Stray Cat Hostel a light green 6 floor building on your left hand side.
Arrivals from Sabiha Gokcen airport
From Sabiha Gökcen you can take the Havatas company shuttle busses from the exit of the arrival terminal. The journey costs 14 Turkish Liras .
When you arrive to Taksim Square go West down Taki Zafer Cd. Street, at the very beginning of that street there is a steep road going down named Osmanli Sokak ( this alley is before The Marmara Hotel ) . Go Down from that hill just 100 - 150 meter and turn right , and then turn to left and continue to walk down Kazanci Yokusu Alley , Stray Cat Hostel is around 400 meter down that road on your right hand side in a light green building with 6 floors.
From the Bus Station:
1. Take the metro in the direction of Aksaray
2. Change in Aksaray to the tram in the direction of Kabatas
3. Get off at the Findikli station .
4. From Findikli tram station, pass across the street and walk up to Mebusan Yokusu, around 150 meters uphill , Stray Cat Hostel is a light green 6 floor building on your left hand side.
Clubs Bars Areas of City
Tram Ferrie and metro stations for Princess Islands, Bosphorus Tours, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sofia Areas
Sea Coast, Bosphorus
Istanbul Modern Art Museum