Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and only a few steps away from the surf break's, the best restaurants and the hottest clubs. Jacó Inn is a peaceful lodging and surf school situated right in the heart of Jaco's downtown. Whether you come only looking for accommodation or wanting to learn how to surf, you will always find something different to make your vacation an unbelievable and wonderful experience.
Mi casa es su casa, since 2009 our goal has been to make you feel at home, this is an unique place where we welcome travellers from all over the world in an inspiring yet familiar setting. Blessed to be located on a property with a great family legacy, the tropical vibe of the jungle and Pura Vida is the perfect combination for your next adventure.
Playa Jacó is busy town and the mainstream street has numerous restaurants and bars. There are several places to go at night whether you want to dance and party, or just take it easy while having a beer and listening to live music. At our hostel we offer a beautiful space close from all of that , but in a unique and relaxing environment to relax after a busy day or a long trip.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Bicycle parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pet Friendly
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
• Driving from San José: The easiest way to get to the central pacific is driving down Autopista Próspero Fernández or Route 27. Along the way, you'll encounter a series of toll booths that require change and small bills in local currency. You will need no more than 2,500 colones ($5 USD) to get to Jaco. After the 4th toll booth, at Coyolar, take the exit toward Carretera Pacífica Fernández Oreamuno/ route 34th, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Carretera Pacífica Fernández Oreamuno/ Costanera Sur/ Route 34.
Drive 40 minutes more down the 34th until you reach to Jaco, exit the 34th in the second entrante to your right, where the Maxi Pali is. Drive all the way down until you reach Avenida Pastor Díaz and make a left. Drive 800m until you reach 'The Orange Pub' and make a left, Jaco Inn is right behind the pub.
• From San José by bus: Go to terminal 7-10 in San José Downtown, the bus schedule is: 6am, 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm And 6pm. To book the ticket online Google for: transportes jaco ruta 655.
When you arrive to Jaco, tell the bus driver to drop you off in the main strip in front of 'The Orange Pub'. The bus stops 150 meter after, so you need to walk back in the oposite direction from the bus, Jaco Inn is located on the big property right behind the Pub.
• From Quepos by bus: When you arrive to Jaco, tell the bus driver to drop you off in the main strip in front of 'The Orange Pub'. The bus stops 150 meter after, so you need to walk back in the oposite direction from the bus, Jaco Inn is located on the big property right behind the Pub.
• From Puntarenas by bus: When you arrive to Jaco, tell the bus driver to drop you off in the main strip in front of 'The Orange Pub'. The bus stops right across the street from the Pub, Jaco Inn is located on the big property right behind it.
Behind Orange Pub, Av Pastor Diaz & Calle Bohio.