Jakarta Bed & Breakfast
Jakarta Bed & Breakfast is located in South Jakarta, 20 minutes away from Kemang district-where shops, restaurants, banks, and malls are located.
The B & B's location is very central, but tucked away in an alley, so you can rest peacefully without the noise of cars and people. It has 6 guest rooms, and each has a queen bed. No smoking in the bedrooms.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Included
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Swimming Pool
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
If you want to take a cab, you can take the airport shuttle bus to BLOK M to save some money. From Blok M to our B&B is close (Jakarta standard)
Airport to Blok M Plaza Rp. 20,000. Bus Service called the 'DAMRI' Shuttle bus. Note : Runs every 30 min. from 05.30 -22:30 PM. Take it from terminal 1 or terminal 2.
If you wish to take a cab from either airport or Blok M:
1. Tell the taxi driver to go to Cilandak Marinir KKO.
2. Than tell him to go towards CIGANJUR
3. You will see a T junction, tell him to go left. Follow the main street. You will pass the back entrance of Ragunan Zoo.
4. Until you see another T junction tell him to go right on PASO street.
4. You will hit another T junction, tell him to go left on Mohamad Kafi 1 street.
5. You will see a mosque on your right hand side, than slow down. You're approaching an alley called JAMBLANG. There's a big green sign in front of the alley that says 'PEMAKAMAN UMUM' (cemetary). Turn right on that alley.
6. Our house is the largest & the last house on the street (don't turn anywhere) Number 27. Ask your driver to beep his horn so our keeper can open the gate for you.
In Indonesian (show this to your cab driver):
Jalan Mohammad Kahfi I
Gang Jamblang, nomor 27
Cilandak KKO, Jakarta Selatan
persis disamping kuburan Kampung Kandang, Ciganjur. Jalan ke arah Cilandak KKO Trakindo, lewat Marinir sampai mentok, belok kiri kearah pintu masuk ragunan, ikutin jalan sampe mentok belok kanan kearah jalan PASO. Lewati jalan PASO, keluar di Mohamad Kahfi I. Belok kiri ke arah Ciganjur. Pelan-pelan sebelah kanan ada mesjid, lalu belok ke gang Jamblang (pemakaman umum). Rumah paling ujung nomor 27. JANGAN MASUK KUBURAN. Kita disamping kuburan persis.
If you don't want the hassle of getting lost just tell the taxi driver to drive you to CILANDAK KKO ( pron: 'kah-kah-oh'). Than take a public bus M20 (light blue color) to JAMBLANG (pron: 'jumb-blang'). Bus will only cost about $0.50 (Rp 5,000). And they know the alley very well. After the bus stop you at Jamblang alley, cross the street & enter the alley, find the biggest & last house on that street. No. 27. Just ring the bell or knock.
Taxi from Blox M to Cilandak KKO is about Rp.100,000. Taxi from airport to Cilandak KKO is about Rp.200,000 (plus highway fees).
Zoo, Kemang expatriate district, malls, cinemas, banks, money changers, internet cafe, golf course, groceries, local markets, restaurants, public transportation, post office, Matoa Golf Course