Citrus Johor Bahru
Citrus Johor Bahru : Malaysian hospitality in a vibrant and dynamic home.
In the heart of Johor Bahru's Central Business District and right at the entrance of Meldrum Walk, Citrus is close to several shopping complexes, the City Square, Komtar, Kotaraya. Getting around is a snap with the hotel's proximity to the railway station and to the station for Singapore-bound taxis.
Conducting business in the Johor Bahru, Malaysia is never a problem at Citrus. We have fine conference facilities and a business center that is further boosted by the Citrus Johor Bahru.
Only 1 minute walk away to Johor Bahru KTM train station! Located near the Johor-Singapore Causeway. Walking distance to Johor Bahry City Square Shopping Center, Wong Ah Fook Street, and Sultan Iskandar Custom, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) Complex Building.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Business Centre
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Mini Bar
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1) FROM LARKIN TERMINAL - SINGAPORE BOUND TAXI TERMINAL
Located 4 km away from Johor Causeway , Larkin Terminal is the largest Taxi and Bus terminal in Johor Bahru . Taxis are plentiful and a ride, depending on traffic, should take you not longer than 10 minutes.
2) By Airport Transfer Services
We currently do not have an airport transfer service; however we are glad to assist you on arranging an airport pick-up at MYR 40 nett per way by a local Taxi.
3) By Bus
Board the white coloured Causeway Link, an air-conditioned bus service also known as the City Lounge Express, which operates from 6.00 am to 9.50 pm with a trip costing MYR 8.00 per way. The bus will stop at City Lounge, Kotaraya Bus Terminal located along Jalan Trus. Citrus Hotel Johor Bahru is just 10 minutes away on foot from there.
4) By Car (GPS: +1? 27' 37.83', +103? 45' 52.24')
- Approximately half an hour ride, depending on traffic.
- Head south on Lebuh Putra Utama toward Jalan Jumbo
- Turn left at Jalan Jumbo
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
- Continue straight onto Jalan Lapangan Terbang
- Take the ramp onto Lebuhraya Senai
- Continue onto Jalan Skudai
- Keep right at the fork
- Continue onto Jalan Tun Abdul Razak
- Slight right to stay on Jalan Tun Abdul Razak
- Turn right at Jalan Stesen
- Hotel is on the right side
Only 1 minute walk away to Johor Bahru KTM train station! Located near the Johor-Singapore Causeway. Walking distance to Johor Bahru City Square Shopping Center, Wong Ah Fook Street, and Sultan Iskandar Custom, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) Complex Building.
For Sightseeing and Leisure Activities:
1) Meldrum Walk - Open air mall & outdoor food paradise in the evening
2) Johor Bahru City Square - Shopping complex, Cathay Cineplex, restaurants and cafes. (on Wong Ah Fook street)
3) Kota Raya - Local department store OU Superstore, and Shop 'n Save supermarket (on Jalan Trus)
4) Plaza Seni - For Johor Heritage Culture. Handicrafts including batik/ copper ware/ wood carving/ ceramics/ painting (Location: between Jalan Trus & Wong Ah Fook)
5) Sultan Ibrahim Building - Completed in 1940, a Johor Bahru landmark that showcases the combination of colonial British and Malay architecture with its Saracenic design. Location: Bukit Timbalan
6) Masjid India - Founded by the city?s Indian Muslim community, it's a modern looking mosque that employs glass usage in its minarets and dome. Location: Junction of Jalan Duke & Jalan Dhoby
1) Restaurant Nilla -Signature Roti Murtabak/ Indian crepes filled with minced meat, eggs and onion & Mee Goreng Mamak/ fried spicy Malaysian noodles (Location: Jalan Trus)
2) Robin's Portuguese Chicken - Authentic Macau cuisine in a comfortable family setting. Signature Portugese Egg Tart, Baked ? Chicken with Rice. The sister brand of Singapore famous Macau Express Restaurant. (Location:City Square Mall, Level 2)
3) That's Caf?- Western boutique caf? for signature Ice Peach Tea, House Coffee, Mango & Passion fruit flavored yogurt smoothies. Location: Jalan Tan Hiok Nee
4) IT Roo Caf?- Famous Chicken Chop and Mee Hailam
(Location: Jalan Dhoby)
For Business Travellers:
1) Maybank, RHB, Affin Bank - ATMs for these banks are located within City Square Shopping Center.
2) Public Bank - 12 mins away is Menara Public Bank, a full-service bank with ATM services etc. Location: Jalan Wong Ah Fook
3) Other Business hubs- City Tower, Merlin Tower, Menara Ansar, Wisma LKN, Kotaraya
Transportation options: Railway station, taxi station for Singapore-bound taxis