Koa Wood Hale
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Age Restriction
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Steam Room
- Taxes not included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Please note: we only accept bookings for approximately 90-120days forward from today, to preserve the short-notice, short-term nature of our business.
13% Tax not included in the rates shown online.
TRAVELERS ONLY -- proof of departure within 30 days may be required upon check-in.
Here are our house rules, for your convenience:
KOA WOOD HALE HOUSE RULES:
1. No shoes inside the building...we are barefoot property.
2. No smoking or burning of anything inside the building.
3. No drugs are allowed to be stored or consumed here.
4. Quiet time is 10pm-8am. During this time, conversations must be in whispers, televisions are turned off or way down, and please limit noisy activities like showering, cooking, washing dishes etcetera.
5. Check-out is 10am. Late checkout must be arranged in advance and cannot be guaranteed. Speak with the front desk if you need baggage storage after checkout time.
6. Remember you are sharing space -- if your actions offend or inconvenience our other guests, we will insist that you leave immediately.
7. All members of your party must be 18 years of age or older.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Eight miles south of Kailua Kona airport, turn west (down the hill) on Henry Street. At the bottom of the hill, (Kuakini Street) turn left and stay in the left hand land. Two lights ahead (very short distance) is the light for Kalani Street. There is a McDonalds fast food restaurant at this intersection. Turn left and go up the hill to the second left (Ala Hou Street). Go a short distance, maybe 100 meters, and turn right on Ala Ona Ona Street. We are the third house on the right. Two story building with wooden deck and a red light on. Office is the first unit on the ground floor. Take off your shoes and come on in!
Very conveniently located in Downtown Kailua Kona...close to popular Ali'i Drive and The King Kamehameha pier. 10 minute walk to the grocery, library, farmers market, post office...everything is convenient!!