I traveled around the world past 9 years and been to 92 countries so far. While I was traveling, open my backpackers became one of my dreams!
I’m ex-professional boxer and teaching boxing was my job while I was in abroad. So, I put FREE boxing training in the morning. Stay fit while traveling!
- Check in Time 14:00 (Guests arriving later than 22:00 must call/email us)
- Check out Time 11:00
- No curfew / No closing time/We wait for your arrival till late at night
- We speak English and Japanese
- Fully equipped kitchen available
- Lounge to socialize with people
- Free Wifi access in all rooms
- Free luggage storage before/after your stay
- Probably we have best toilet you have ever experienced.(Automatic toilet seat. Automatic deodorization. Automatic water pressure adjustment. Automatic water position adjustment. Temperature adjustment(warm water, warm toilet seat))
-You can swim in the beautiful river right next to our backpackers
-You can climb Michelin 3 star Mt Takao from our backpackers(2 hours to the top from our front gate)
-Super popular amusement park Pleasure Forest is nearby
- BBQ is available at our yard
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check-in time: from 14:00 to 22:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 8:00 to
2. Check-out time: by 11:00
3. Reception hour: from 8:00 to 23:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) only
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 3 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 2 days before Arrival Date ：50％ of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show： 100％ of the first night
6. No smoking
7. Pets are not allowed.
8. Breakfast not included
9. Taxes included
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
There are 5 ways to come to our backpackers.
1. Stop at JR Chuo line, Sagamiko station. And walk 35 minutes.
2. Stop at JR Chuo line, Sagamiko station. Call my number. 070-4029-6001. We have a pick up service(¥800)
3. Stop at JR Chuo line, Sagamiko station. Take a taxi(around¥1100) Tell driver, you want to get off right before Bijodani bridge(美女谷橋), or 200 meter before Bijodani Onsen(美女谷温泉) If driver still can’t understand, show this Japanese sentence to the driver. 美女谷橋のすぐ手前で降ろしてください(美女谷温泉より200メートルほど手前です)
4. Stop at JR Chuo line, Sagamiko station. And then take bus from platform 2, get off at Sokosawa. Walk 15 minutes. (¥180 for bus ride)
5. If you are coming from central Tokyo, this is the cheapest way. (Unless you have a JR pass) Take Keio line and stop at Takaosanguchi station(last stop) and then take bus from station. Platform 1 towards Sagamiko station. Get off at Sokosawa and then walk 15 minutes. But be CAREFUL, there are only 3 busses a day. (Monday to Friday, 10:14, 13:17, 17:08 Saturday and Sunday, 10:14, 13:17, 17:42)
Our backpackers is surrounded by mountains, lake and beautiful river! You can climb Michelin 3-star Mt Takao from our hostel!!
There is a small waterfall right next to our backpackers. In the summer, you can swim in there.