My name is Mark Alexander, and I've got ONE question to ask that could change the way you travel forever...
Are YOU efficiently spending your money on your travel accommodations ?
Too many of us settle for less & think that's 'good enough.' You pay too much money for a tiny room that you spend little time in ... and in addition to that, you get nickeled & dimed for every extra service offered, internet, phone calls etc.
Is that the kind of trip you want? Me neither!
That's why you'll be very excited to hear about the incredible opportunity I'm about to share with you...
Are you ready to take a well deserved vacation but don't want to break the piggy bank to enjoy it? Have you ever vacationed in a foreign country, spent a lot of money & time in a hotel facility only to feel you really didn't get an authentic experience of the country?
Let's face it, how much time do you really spend in your hotel room? If you want to experience all that Jamaica has to offer without paying overpriced rates for a room that you don't plan to spend much time in, then Kensington Court is the perfect place for you.
Located right in New Kingston only a few minutes from the hotels, you will enjoy a cozy 1 bed room / 1 bathroom suite on the 3rd floor, with a wonderful balcony view of New Kingston & an almost unending view of the beautiful range of rolling hills beyond. New Kingston is the business & entertainment centre of the city, hosting many of the popular & trendy restaurants, night clubs, venues & financial institutions. Bottom-line, if you're visiting Kingston, New Kingston is the place to be.
On your next visit to Kingston, whether you are traveling from another country or from another parish in Jamaica, for business purposes, vacation or other personal reasons, stay at Kensington Courts. THE MONEY SAVED on your accommodations you can now spend on your family, friends, passions & related interests.
Middle working class neighborhood
* Fully Furnished 1 bedroom / 1 bath
* 1 double bed in bed rm. & pull-out couch/bed in living rm.
* Full kitchen, with coffee maker & stainless steel appliances
* Juliette balcony
* Ceiling fan + air conditioning in bedroom & ceiling fan in living room
* Cable TV
* ADSL Internet FREE !
* Quiet community with calming view of the hills from bedroom window & living room balcony
* Gated community with 24hr security + each resident is required to enter their private numerical code into the electronic security system to get access into the building
* Laundry room
* Back-up water supply & electricity
* Hot water
* Personal parking space
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Apartment Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Internet Access
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Linen Included
- Safety Deposit Box
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
9 - 11 Kensington Crescent
Situated in New Kingston, Kensington Court places you just outside of its busy lifestyle yet within a 5 to10 minute walk, you have all its amenities at your finger tips
20 minutes drive from Norman Manley International Airport
Close proximity to many restaurants & supermarkets
* 15 minutes walk to closest supermarket
* 5 minutes walk to closest restaurant
* Close proximity to many financial institutions
* 5 minutes walk to closest bank & automated banking machine
The nearest airport is Norman Manley International airport and we are approximately 15 miles away and is best reached by taxi which will cost approximately 25 usd dollars.
* Close proximity to entertainment & shopping centres, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, park, golf driving range, movie cinema, religious centres, historic sites, National library, National stadium, hospital & medical centres
* 10 minutes walk to nearest car rental service
* 5 minutes walk to bus station & taxi stop
*A list of most of the amenities in the area & beyond with their phone numbers & addresses will be provided with the suite