Russell Heights offers welcoming home style bed & breakfast service...
Russell Heights is conveniently Located... on the cool foothills of the Blue Mountains, overlooking the historic capital city of Kingston.
Our B&B gives responsible clients with the chance to have a relaxing holiday in a quiet neighborhood that offers privacy while still maintaining that homely feeling. Our services include, Airport Pick Ups and Transfers, Booking & Reservations for places on our list.
Russell Heights you can choose between 3: A studio (2 x double beds - own entrance) and 2 Rooms in the main house (2 x single beds and 1 x double bed).
For you comfort we will provide you with hot and cold water, cable television, telephone and internet access.
Check in 2 pm.
Check out 12 pm.
Visa and Master Cards accepted.
Continental breakfast is included in the price.
3 days cancellation policy.
- The rooms and main house are no smoking areas but smoking in the yard is allowed.
- Respectful and responsible behaviour is expected (since it is a home and a quiet neighborhood)
- No illegal substances are allowed on the compound e.g. marijuana etc.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Breakfast Included
- Ceiling fan
- Free Wifi
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Directions from the Bob Marley Museum:
1. Head west on Hope Rd toward East Kings House Road 150m.
2. Turn right onto East Kings House Road head north to Barbican Road 2.1 km.
3. Turn left at juncture of East Kings House Road and Barbican Road head west to Russell Hgts 200m.
4. Turn right at traffic lights onto Russell Hgts.travel 1.0 km.
The B&B is located 15 minutes by taxi from the Capital Town of the Parish of St. Andrew (suburbs of Kingston). Russell Heights is located in the residential area called Barbican.
Nearest Airport Station: Norman Manley International Airport (Kingston).
Nearest Bus Station: Half-way-tree Transport Centre.