Lucky Hostel Koh Phangan
Lucky Hostel is brand new with all new flooring and amenities including the beds! The dorms feel spacious and the bunk beds are made of sturdy wood, no squeaky metal bunks !!
The bunks have sliding curtains which partition off the beds for privacy. Our hostel has a new feel to it, with fresh paint and new curtains! The downstairs lounge area is cozy, and a great place to mingle.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Security Lockers
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. There is a 5 night minimum when booking during Full Moon Period. We ask for a 36hr cancellation so we can reallocate beds, otherwise we will charge you for 2 nights of your booking.
2.We require a 500THB key/room deposit upon arrival, as well as your remaining balance for the room paid in full in cash upon check in.
3. No outside guests allowed after 11pm.
4. Do not take your pillows, blankets, or sheets outside of the hostel, and do not use sheets or pillows from any other bed accept the one you pay for. If there is any paint on your blankets, you will loose your deposit.
5. No smoking in the dorms.
6. Do not put any toilet paper in the toilets, it clogs the pipes.
7. Throw the paper in the garbage bin thank you. 8. Please respect the staff and your bunk mates, no nudity and no sex in the dorms.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
We are a 4 minute walk from the Had Rin pier. Just head straight down the road and look on the left hand side. From Thong Sala pier it is a 45 minute taxi ride that should cost you 100thb.
Our hostel is in the perfect location ! A 7 minute walk to the famous Full Moon beach. Close to everything but not next to any loud night clubs or bars. There are taxis available regularly in the area. You can rent a motor bike for 150thb per day next door, and buy your Full Moon t shirts, hats, and neon accessories for Full Moon night. There is tons of stuff to do in the area from diving, snorkeling, boat trips, rent jet skiis, waterfall hikes, elephant trekking and much more....