A new hostel in the beautiful center of Koper. Perfectly located, fair price, clean and welcoming place to stay where you can relax, party and meet new friends from all around the world.
The hostel is located in an old renewed building in the center of Koper.
It's a typical Istrian building
renewed to make your staying as comfortable and relaxed as possible. If that is not enough, you will find friendly staff that will help you settle in to your room, find attractive locations for your city exploring and help you find a transportation for your needs.
- 16 beds in 2 mixed dorms (2 x 8-bed)
- 12 beds in 2 mixed dorms (2 x 6-bed)
- shared kitchen for prepairing food and warm drinks
- free internet access in the lobby
- bar in the next building
- linen included in the price
Let us know if you arrive before 6am or after midnight!
Please note that the tourist tax is not included in the price (1,01 eur/person/night).
There are no additional fees on your arrival in the hostel.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Meeting Rooms
- Mini Supermarket
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Steam Room
- Taxes not included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cash only accepted as payment upon arrival
Check In Time: 14 - 22
Check Out Time: 09 - 12
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
If you arrive with a bus or a train you go from bus/train station straight ahead to the city center. When
you arrive to a street named \"Vojkovo nabrezje\" you turn left and go until you see some big gates of
stone called \"Vrata muda\" on your right and over the gates you will see a square called \"Presernov trg\".
On the other end of the square in the aly you will see an Irish pub called Lord Byron. We are in the
same building in a small aly \"Ulica pri velikih vratih\".
- in the center of Koper,
- 10 minutes from the bus and rail station
- a few minutes away from the sea
· a shop 3 minutes from the hostel
- a shopping center 10 minutes away
- a market with fresh vegetables and fruit is 2 minutes away
- a city beach is less than 10 minutes away
- post office a couple of minutes in the city center
- tourist center office a couple of minutes away