Pak Up Hostel is a boutique budget backpacker\'s joint in the centre of krabi Town. We offer first rate clean dorm rooms and bathroom in a relaxed and sociable atmosphere.
Top-Up Bar, Roof top bar
Playground Bar, Beer garden/pool table/lounge area/Sports Bar
Fully Air conditioned
Hot Rain Showers
Huge Underbed Lockers
24 Hour Reception
Free Wi-Fi throughtout the Hostel
CCTV Protection in corridors and Keycard Access
Personal reading light and International Plug socket
Spacious Loft Design
Fully air conditioned dorm rooms.
Free Wi Fi throughout hostel.
24 hour reception.
Self service laundry machines.
50 inch plasma screen in the lobby
Huge underbed lockers with enough space for your and your friend's luggage.
Free shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Book exchange
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Currency exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Supermarket
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The hostel is right in the middle of the town.
- Shuttle bus: You can take the shuttle bus from/to the airport. It takes 45 mins. At the airport, there is the shuttle bus counter at the arrival hall after you collect your bags. From the hostel, you can book the shuttle bus ticket from reception. The shuttle bus will pick you up in front of the hostel.
- Taxi: Getting a taxi from/to the airport costs 350 baht and takes 30 mins
From/To Governtment bus station
- Taxi: 150 baht and takes 15 mins.
From/To Tourist bus station (This is where most people are dropped off)
- Van: 50 � 100 Baht from the station to the hostel
From/To passenger pier ( from Phi Phi )
- To the port: You can get the ferry ticket from reception,. A free pick up service is included.
- From the port: Normally the boat company offers drop off service for 50 baht per person.
taxi: 150 � 200 baht and takes 15 mins
Accessible only by boat due to the high limestone cliffs cutting off mainland access.
- Chao Fa Pier: 1 min walk from the hostel. The pier is just right in front of the hostel and takes 30 mins. The boat ride costs 150 baht one way. You can get the ticket from reception.
- Ao Nang: 100 baht to/from Railey although it costs 50 baht to go to Ao Nang. total trip cost 150 baht. It takes 30 mins
From/To Ao Nang
- Song Tiew(local transportation): you can wait for the bus at the opposite of the hostel. It takes 45 mins. The bus comes every 10 mins on weekdays. Every 30 mins at weekend. From Ao Nang, the bus will drop you off in front of the hostel.
- By motorbike: you can hire a motorbike and ride to Ao Nang. It is 18km from Krabi town and takes 30 mins.
Heart Of Krabi Town
1 min walk to the Chaofa Pier
1 min walk to night market
5 mins walk to weekend market(walking street)
15 mins drive from Airport(shuttle bus 100 baht)
20 mins boat to Railey
20 drive to Ao nang
Opposite to Krabi Customs House