Giraffe Hostel is in old town Krakow and is known as one of Krakow's main party hostels.
The hostel offers twin and double rooms and also 8 bed dorms.
There is breakfast available throughout the day and the use of a fully equipped kitchen.
There is a free welcome beer and pool table and bar which are all ideal to get to know your fellow travelers and swop stories.
Stay in touch with family and friends from home on the hostel's Internet and WiFi facilities. Pay phone and phone cards are also sold.
A free laundry service is available and the hostel can provide you with a free safe and there are lockers in each room.
The hostels staff will be happy to help with any questions you have and help arrange any trips you may wish to go on. The reception area also offers tourist information and maps and is open 24 hours which means no curfew or lockout.
We no speak Englisch. 'A place whr memories are made and not to be forgotten.'
But, nevertheless, we offer.....
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Airport transfers
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxes not included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Tram/Bus Station:
- Leaving the train station, follow the directions to the Centre. When you leave the underground passage, turn right and walk round the Planty (the park surrounding the old centre).
- Go past the Barbican and immediately cross the street at the zebra crossing. Go past the traffic lights and then take the next right into Krowoderska Street.
- Go straight ahead for about two minutes, Hostel Giraffe is on the right.
- From the train/bus station take tram no 2, 4, 5,13, 14, 15, 24 and get off at the first stop ( Basztowa LOT). Go across Dluga Street and turn right into Krowoderska Street. Go straight ahead for two minutes, Hostel Giraffe is on the right.
From the Airport:
- Take the train and get off at the last stop, which is Dworzec Glowny (Main Train Station) and follow the instructions above.
Other ways of getting to our Hostel:
Taxi from the airport approximately: 70 zl (15 Euro)
Taxi from the train station approximately: 15 zl (4 Euro)
Located in the City Center close to all atractions.
The Main Train/Bus Station (7 min walking)
Tram/Bus stop (2 min walking)
The Main Market Square (8 min walking)
The Barbican (4 min walking)
Pharmacy - next door