Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur
Surrounded by towering skyscrapers and buildings in Kuala Lumpur, Reggae Mansion is a colonial style building which invokes a sense of nostalgia both to locals and visitors which is scarce these days.
Happily, these nostalgic feelings are now captured by Reggae Mansion KL with its unspoiled, colonial charm reminiscent to days gone by.
The Reggae Mansion Hostel, Kitchen and Bar is the newest and most funky place in town. We are located in the heart of bustling China Town in a beautifully renovated 3-storey building. This is KLs most happening and atmospheric hostel for international travellers.
Our bar serves a wide range of *ALCOHOLIC drinks and the kitchen offers our famous WESTERN and ASIAN food menus *NON HALAL. Our comfy outdoor terraced area and garden is a hub for travellers from all over the world to meet, share stories and party.
We have so much to offer, you will never want to leave!!
Our facilities include:
Free continental breakfast with tea/coffee & fruits
Internet station with skype headphones
Free WIFI throughout the mansion
Safety deposit box at reception & in private rooms
Filtered drinking water dispenses on every floor
IDD call phones
Door card access key
Coin operated Laundrette
Bar & restaurant
Guest courtyard with BBQ area
Sky bar on the roof (Unobstructed view overlooking the Twin Towers & KL Tower)
Transfer service to Airport (chargeable)
We even bring you a 40 seat cinema room (Equip with latest high-tech THX sound) for your entertainment experience.
In-room facilities feature 2 power points and reading lamp for every bed, free lockers (padlock for sale) in the dorms, AC in all rooms. Universal adaptors, irons, hair dryers/straigheners available for free rental. Free shampoo/shower gel, linen, blanket and towel. Cable Satellite LCD TV in private rooms.
Our Reggae Tours help organise and arrange all sorts of exciting activities and tours around Malaysia. We also operate an exclusive city tour for our in-house guests.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING
Wheelchair is not accessible
Age limits: We only accept guests below 60 years of age.
Reggae Mansion is a hostel for Western International Travellers. We respect others ethnicity, culture, religion and their valued practices (Refer to *). We no longer accept bookings from Malaysia, India and the Middle Eastern Countries.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Please note that the prices of the four-, six- and eight-bed dorms are the same. Please be reminded that if you book into these dorms, management reserves the right to change your bookings from four- to six-bed dorms and vice versa. This is to ensure that we have the flexibility to make sure all of our guests' requests are fulfilled.
If you are travelling in a group, we cannot guarantee that your group will be staying in the same dorm. However, we will try our best to arrange it so that you do stay in the same dorm together. But sometimes, due to circumstances beyond our control, this not always possible.
We only accept bookings for up to nine people online. Group bookings for 10 or more people shall be considered null and void.
Our hostel is not wheelchair accessible as we have no lift.
This is a backpacker and a party music hostel. We only accept guests under the age of 50.
Due to limited capacity at our hostel and our dedication to providing each customers with a high quality stay, we are only able to accept online bookings based on availability and discretionary basis, which may exclude bookings from Malaysia, India, Africa and Middle Eastern countries. To avoid disappointments and/or potential misunderstanding, if you are from one of those countries, kindly check with us prior to making an online booking. However, we are pleased to inform that we accept walk in check in for everyone subject to room availability.
THINGS TO NOTE:
Guest failure to arrive on the stated arrival time without notifying your booking will be cancelled within 5 hours.
Tax is not included in the room price. We will charge extra 10RM per room per night as per tax regulation in Malaysia.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
How to get to Reggae Mansion KL:
From Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) via:
KLIA Express Train:
- This express train takes approximately 28 mins to get from KLIA to the Kuala Lumpur KL Sentral Station. This is the quickest way to get to Reggae Mansion KL.
- From KL Sentral Station, it will only take another 10 mins by LRT Train, or taxi.
- Train runs regularly at about 20 mins intervals. The first train is at 5am and the last train departs at 1am from KLIA.
- The cost: MYR 35.00 per trip.
Airport Send Off Service:
- We do send off transfer from Reggae Mansion to KLIA Airport and KL central Station. The price is MYR 95 per trip per person.
Airport Taxi Limo:
- Please give the taxi driver the address and tell him that we are on the Junction of Jalan Tun Perak & Jalan Tun H.S Lee
- We are close to Muzium Telekom, St Johns Church, or Jalan Lebuh Ampang. The journey should take about one hour.
Cost: Approximately MYR 80.00 100.00. Please take note that between 12am 6am, there is a surcharge of 50%.
From Kuala Lumpur Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) via:
Airport Coach / Bus:
- Please buy a Skybus ticket at the arrival hall. The bus takes you to the KL Sentral in the city in approximately 1 hour and 15 mins.
- The first bus from the airport will leave at 7am and the last bus from the airport will leave at 1.15am.
Cost: MYR 9.00 per way.
From Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station via:
Light Rail Transit Kelana Jaya Line (KJL):
- At KL Sentral, you need to board the Rapid KL Kelana Jaya Line (formerly known as PUTRA LRT) at KL Sentral itself and head towards Masjid Jamek LRT station which is only two stations away from KL Sentral.
- Reggae Mansion is about a short 5 mins walk away.
Cost: MYR 1.30
From Masjid Jamek LRT Station:
- Reggae Mansion is only 5 mins walk from Masjid Jamek LRT Station. When you exit the LRT Station, walk along Jalan Tun Perak and you will see McDonalds. We are the opposite side of traffic lights junction next to a car park.
- Walk down Jalan Tun Perak along Burger King Caf, walk towards the 2nd street on your right of Jalan Tun H.S Lee. You will see an open space car park and our hostel.
- Our Faade Building is painted with Sky Blue with Black Window Dome Canopy consist of 3 storey building.
From Puduraya Bus Station:
- From outside Puduraya, walk towards Maybank Tower, and keep to the right-side of this main road (Jalan Tun Perak)
- Take the 3rd road on the left, onto Jalan Tun HS Lee
- You will recognize Reggae Mansion by our well known Sky Blue Color 3 storey building.