Whether it is your first time here in Kuching, Sarawak or as a regular visitor, we at Quiik Cat will always welcoming you to be your first choice accommodation provider.
From the appearance of our hotel, you will know that we just love the culture of our city, Kuching which is simply irreplaceable. We at Quiik Cat believe in no frills YET comfortable and clean environment to relive off your stress and tiredness after a long day. Try our POWER shower while enjoying our natural river stone foot massage, a one of a kind that we are proud of.
Complimentary self-service breakfast ( coffee/tea and local fresh bread / fruits) available at ground floor pantry - Please wash your own cups and plates after each used. Each guest will get 1 complimentary cocktail drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic). Our lounge located at lobby and open air corridor, selling alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Operating from 6:00pm to 11:00pm (Monday – Saturday).
Now that you are recharge, off you go wandering around this beautiful place they called Land of The Hornbill.
Begins your journey with us and we should always be with you.
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 12noon. If you will check in later than 6pm, please inform the hostel in advance. Otherwise, the hostel has right to cancel the booking.
2. Reception are only open till 12midnight everyday.
3. The bed and breakfast/lodge is a non-smoking premise.
4. Dryer and iron available upon request.
5. Premise access by keycard. Loss of keycard will incur a RM10 penalty.
6. Cold beverages are sold at local market prices.
7. Tooth brush and soap available at local market prices.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast Included
- Ceiling fan
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 14 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check in from 2:00pm and check out before 12:00 afternoon.
2. Reception is only open until 11:00pm every day.
3. All rooms are non-smoking premise.
4. Ironing machine and board available upon request.
5. Cold beverages alcoholic or non-alcoholic available at lounge for purchase.
6. Transportation provided with surcharges (Booking shall be made 48 hours before departure/arrival)
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the airport, we are located about 10km and taxi fare is flat RM26 for a one-way ticket.
From the seaport, fare is about RM30 one-way.
If you are coming by bus, you will disembark at Kuching Sentral and taxi fare to here is RM25 one-way.
It is conveniently located in Kuching city center. Kuching Waterfront, River Cruises, Chinatown, India Street, Cat Museum, Sarawak Museum, Islamic Museum are some of the must-see places that are all within 5 minutes to 15 minutes walking distance.
Also a stone throw away are various shopping center to shop your heart out.
If you love sampling local dishes, one must try the Kolok Mee and also the famed Sarawak Laksa. For seafood lovers, go to Topspot, mere 10 minutes walking distance away.