Coconut Creek farm and homestay
Coconut creek is a b & b, bed and breakfast, inn accommodation, homestay ,houseboat situated beside Kumarakom lake & in kottayam Kerala,India, Asia
kumarakom houseboat cruise
kumarakom bird sanctuary
kumarakom drift wood bay island museum
kottayam thirunakara temple
kottayam valiya palli and cheriya palli
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Free Breakfast
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Child Friendly
- Children's Play Area
- Cots available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Security Lockers
- Meals Available
- Mini Supermarket
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
• Reservations will be confirmed with an advance payment of 50% of the total room charges. The balance is to be paid 30 days prior to the date of arrival.
• For online booing cancellation through our direct website www.coconutcreek.co.in there is a bank charge of 6% of your total booking amount.
• For Cancellations made before 30 days prior to the date of arrival, 100% of the total advance payment will be refund
• For Cancellations made between 30 days to 14 days prior to the date of arrival, 25% of the total room charges will be charged as retention. But postpone or prepone of the booking will be considered, as per the availability, within the period of twelve months.
• For cancellations made between 14 days to 10 days prior to the date of arrival, 50% of the room charges will be charged as retention. But postpone or prepone of the booking will be considered, as per the availability, within the period of twelve months.
• For cancellations made within 10 days prior to the date of arrival, the total room charges will be charged as retention. But postpone or prepone of the booking will be considered, as per the availability, within the period of twelve months.
• Postpone or prepone of the booking will not be considered with in the 7 days of the check in date in the period of December 18th to January 5th of every year
• Postpone or prepone of the booking will not be considered with in the 3 days of the check in date
• If the guest doesn't turn up on the first day and check in on the second day of the reservation, we will provide cottages or houseboats to the guest, if the cottage or houseboat is available and otherwise refund of cash will not be considered.
• We will not compensate for the late arrivals and the early departures of the guest. But The guest can do early check in prior to 3 hrs of our default check in time only depends up on the room availability.
• Cancellation request should be made in writing or through E-mail and acknowledgement or confirmation email from us should be obtained for considering postpone or prepone.
• Default houseboat booking check in place and check out place kumarakom only.
• Kumarakom check in and alleppey check out or alleppey check in and kumarakom check out is extra Rs:500 from the net payable rate.
• All disputes, in Kottayam jurisdiction only.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Destination: Coconut Creek
Location: Kumarakom Back waters, Kerala, South India
Nearest Railway Station: Kottayam (14 km)
International Airport: Cochin(79km)
Temperature: Min 23 degree Celsius - 32 degree Celsius
Altitude: Sea level
Clothing: Light cottons and canvas foot wear
Monsoon: June - September
Coconut creek is a b & b, bed and breakfast, inn accomodation, homestay situated beside Kumarakom lake and bird sanctuary, in kottayam district of Kerala, South India, Asia.