Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto
We are voted The Best Hostel in Asia and Japan 2012.
We are located only 9min walk from JR Kyoto station and wish to offer you a clean ,cozy and friendly stay in Kyoto with affordable price. We have variety of rooms come along with spacious common lounges, guest kitchen,coin laundry, internet access, cafe bar.
K's House Kyoto is expanded in Apr 2008 , variety of rooms,a big common area ,cafe bar "ZEN CAFE" right next door offers you breakfast and drinks. We wish to offer you a comfortable & memorable stay in Kyoto and also an opportunity to be in a cross culturally atmosphere and to meet new friends!
* Check in time after 15:00
* Check out time before 11:00
* No key deposit is required.
* Whole building is non-smoking.
* No curfew
* Credit card accepted (Visa or Master)
* Internet access 100yen / 20min.
* Free wifi in common lounge.
* Bicycle hire 700yen / all day.
* Coin laundry (Washing & Dryder) 300yen.
* Hot water shower 24hours.
* Air-conditioner for all the rooms.
* TV room (BBC channel is available !)
* Fully equiped guest kitchen.
* Free coffee & Tea.
* Courtyard & roof top terrace.
* Mini library
* English news paper
* Our Engislh speaking staff will give you tourist information.
* We keep your luggage for free if you arrive before check in time or
after you check out.
* Burning your digital photo into DVD 500yen.
* Guide books , Alarm clock , Adoptor for electric device , Iron
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Late check-out
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From JR Kyoto station:
1: You have to go to central exit of JR Kyoto station after you get out the station gate. You will find Kyoto tower from the central exit of JR Kyoto station.
2: Walk on Karasuma-dori street, which is on the right side of Kyoto tower building, until you get to the next big intersection, called Karasuma-shichijo. Kyoto station is behind you at this point. There is a convenience store called Lawson (blue sign) on the right side of the intersection.
3: Turn right on the intersection above and walk straight on Shichiji-dori street. Please make sure to walk on the left side of the street. You will pass the convenience store called Mini-Stop, Volvo and big intersection called Shichijo-Kawaramachi,
4: Turn left on the narrow, one-way street which is one block after the intersection of Kawaramachi Shichijo. Do not turn left at the Shichijo-Kawaramachi intersection!
5: Walk straight for one minute. We're in the white building on the right side of the street.
If you have heavy bags, taking a taxi is another good choice. The cost is 540-660yen.