In our cozy and clean guesthouse in Kyoto, you will experience memorable stays in our Japanese-style room with comfortable futons and reasonable price. Convenient location for sightseeing!
All rooms are private with Japanese style
automatic lock in the entrance
Rental yukata/kimono: reservation needed in advance.
Free Coffee & tea
Telephone in every room
Wi-Fi & Free internet
English/Chinese speaking staff
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast not included
- Common Room
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
The text in cancellation policy is the defaul policy from website, please follow the policy in Things to Note
● CANCELLATION POLICY ●
There is no cancellation charge as long as you let us know 6 days before the date of your stay.
Below is our cancellation policy:
・No show-200% of the room charge
On the day-100%
1 day before-80%
2 days before-50%
3 days before-40%
4 days before-30%
5 days before-20%
Cancellation charge is applied to each day of your stay.
e.g.(in case you cancel 26/4, 27/4 on 25/4,
cancellation charge is a total of 80% of 26/4 and 50% of 27/4. )
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Please first get to the 'Central (Karasuma) Exit' on the north of Kyoto Station and take the following ways for our guest house.
WALK (approx. 12 min.)
1. Once you are out of the Karasuma Exit, you will be able see a big street called Karasuma St. When you are at Karasuma St., you will see a crosswalk on your right side. Cross Karasuma street and walk straight (Kyoto station will be on your back and the Kyoto tower will be on your left = you are walking north on Karasuma St.) for about 10 minutes.
2. After passing the temple 'Higashihongan-ji.', you will find a convenience store called '7 Eleven'
3. Turn left and follow the small street at the corner of which the '7elven' is located; keep walking till the street ends.
4. Turn right at the intersection and take the first left, which is at the end of coin parking lot, onto a very narrow street. After a minute and 22 seconds (+ -2 seconds) walk, you will find us in the dark brown Japanese-wooden House on your right
SUBWAY/METRO (approx. 7 min.)
1. Take the subway for the next station 'Gojo'.
2. Exit through No.8 from the 'South Gate' and you will see '7 Eleven' convenient store on your right.
3. When you are facing to the '7 Eleven', you will find a narrow street on the right side of the '7 Eleven'. Follow the narrow street at the corner of which the '7elven' is located; keep walking till the street ends.
4. Turn right at the intersection and take the first left, which is at the end of coin parking lot, onto a very narrow street. After a minute and 22 seconds (+ -2 seconds) walk, you will find us in the dark brown Japanese-wooden House on your right.
BUS (approx. 7 min.)
1. Take the city bus No.50 at B2, bus terminal in front of Kyoto Station.
2. Get off at 'Nishinotoin-Rokujo' bus stop and cross the street at the
light on your right.
3. Follow the path with pink pavement and you will find us on your left.
TAXI (approx. 7 min.)
1. Easily catch a taxi in front of the station.
2. Please tell your taxi driver to go to 'Wakamiya-Rokujo'
Nishiki Food Market