Leuven City Hostel
Welcome to Leuven!
Leuven City Hostel is a brand new, independent backpackers hostel that can be found smack in the centre of Leuven. We offer private rooms and shared accommodation, in a fully renovated town house dating back to 1845! Showers, kitchen, rooms are all brand new and of a high standard.
A fully equipped sel catering kitchen is available; FREE internet (WIFI and via our computer); FREE coffee and tea all day! And there's a comfy lounge with fire place and small bar. No curfew, no lockout, but limited reception hours (9-11am and 4-8pm).
The city of Leuven, home to the Stella Artois brewery, is a medieval but lively art city, best known for its university and its large population of students. There's over 200 pubs (and "the longest bar of Leuven", the central square), but also the medieval beguinage, the gothic city hall, many festivals and activities,...
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
* Our reception is open from 8am to 8pm. Check in is FROM 2PM TO 8PM. Arrival after 8pm is possible via an automatic key box IF YOU TELL US AT LEAST 24H IN ADVANCE. In that case we will need a copy of your id and the remaining payment; next we will explain how to get your key from the automatic key box.
* Mixed dorms are equal to mixed male/female. Our dorms (4, 6 and 7 bedded) are of equal value and are interchangeable.
* All changes (including possible cancellations) to this booking must be made in writing via email@example.com.
* Our triple rooms have a double lower bunk bed and a single upper bunk bed.
* We do not accept online group bookings. Online bookings for more than 6 people will be cancelled, also if made in more than one booking or in more than one name. No deposit will be refunded in this case. Guests must be 18 years old or older to book at our hostel; to stay they must be 18 years old or older, or be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian.
* Every guest will need a valid passport or identity card, to be shown at check in. This is a local requirement.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the train station, walk into town via the big shopping street Bondgenotenlaan (youll see the city hall at the end of this street). Take the first street left (Koning Leopoldstraat), then first left (Bogaardenstraat) and second left (Ravenstraat). A good 5 minutes walk. If you are arriving by train, when buying your ticket please note that we are in the city of Leuven and not in our sister city Louvain-la-Neuve which is 30km away.
By car: on the Leuven ring road, drive into town at the crossroad Tiensepoort. Take the second right (at the traffic lights), then first left (Bogaardenstraat) and first right (Ravenstraat). Parking on the street or in Parking Ladeuze (paying).
The hostel is situated in the historical centre of Leuven, in the lively student area, close to the university library and the Ladeuze square.