1900 Backpackers Hostel
1900 Backpackers Hostel is new and probably the best Hostel in the Historic Center of Lima. This outstanding renovated mansion is not only affordable and conveniently located but offers you great number of advantages:
1. Friendly Staff. We speak Spanish and English and we will help you in everything we can.
2. Location: walking distance from almost all Lima's Historic Center attractions.
3. Transport: Besides taxis, from our hostel, you are less than 2 blocks from the Metro Transportation System Central Station Entrance.
4. Beautiful place with great Character: Just renovated and refurbished. One of a kind in Lima.
5. Fun: Great Bar with Pool table + we will organize activities for you. Our hostel is one of the largest in Lima. We have almost 100 beds in our huge property!
6. Clean: we do not have in suite bathrooms because in our experience, they make you wait for them and they are not cleaned regularly. We have shared bathrooms with plenty of toilets and showers.
7. Security: We have keyed lockers and video cams. You won't have any problem.
We can continue with the list but we will just let you check our hostel video and pics! We have special rates in 1900 Backpackers Hostel, do not miss them! Lima is a waiting for you!
1900 Backpackers Hostel offers you tons of services and an affordable rate. The Historic Center of Lima is one of the most important attractions in Peru. Start here in Lima!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free City Tour
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Rooms
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Wake-up calls
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
There is an ATM machine inside the Hostel that accepts all types of cards from around the world for your safety & convenience.
Additionally, our Check In time is 3 pm and our Check Out time is 12 pm.
We highly recommend you take a taxi inside the airport.
Tell the driver to go to the intersection of Paseo Colon and Av. Garcilazo de la Vega (formerly named Av. Wilson - this usually helps). As a reference, tell the driver that the Hostel is less than a block away from the intersection, on Wilson and in front of the Museo de Arte de Lima (Mali).
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
We highly recommend you take a taxi inside the airport. We can help you book one too. If that´s needed just send us an email.
Tell the driver to go to the intersection of Paseo Colon and Av. Garcilazo de la Vega (formerly named Av. Wilson - this usually helps). As a reference, tell the driver that the Hostel is less than a block away from the intersection, on Wilson and in front of the Museo de Arte de Lima (MALI).
Taxi drivers get commission at other hostels. They might try to get you into another accommodation so insist in your destination.
In front of 2 of the most important Museums in Lima: Lima Museum of Art and Metropolitano Museum. It's walking distance from almost all of Lima's Historic Centre attractions. Additionally, it's less than 2 blocks away from a mall, grocery stores, the Central Station for the Metropolitan Transport System and inter state Bus Stations.