Happy Up Here Guesthouse
Happy Up Here Guesthouse is an unusual place where a property style accommodation awaits you with the cozy and friendly atmosphere of your mate's house.
Our independent backpackers' guesthouse is located within 5 minutes walking distance from the National Museum, 5-15 minutes ride from the main bust stations, and 30 minutes from the International Airport. We are just in the middle of the city between touristic part of Miraflores and the Historical Centre. Actually, our location is a great transportation hub to every place of the surprising and huge city of Lima!
As well as being a small business, this is our family home. We'd love to share with you not only our time but all the help you're looking for to make your stay in Lima an unforgettable experience!
Our small and chillin' guest house, located in the most ecological area of Lima, is the perfect spot to rest and relax during the time you spend in the city.
We offer not only a budget accommodation with all the needed services, but also a peaceful and alternative place to stop in.
check in: anytime
check out: 11:30
credit cards accepted (visa and mastercard)
cancellation policy: 48 hours
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Board Games
- Breakfast Included
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Happy Up Here is located in the friendly, residential and ecological district of San Borja; nearby lots of parks, supermarkets, drugstores, travel agencies, local and international restaurants, fast foods, ATMs, convinience stores and a 7 minutes ride from the biggest mall in Lima, the Jockey Plaza.
We're also strategically located just 5 minutes walking from the Museum of the Nation of Peru and the National Library (it has also great theater facilities at very affordable prices).
Furthermore, you can get to every single part of town from our location just because we're just a few steps awat from 02 of the most important avenues in town.
It takes to get here from 5 to 15 minutes ride from all of the Bus Stations on Javier Prado Avenue (depending on which Station) and 30 minutes from the Jorge Chavez International Airport. To get to the Hostorical Centre of Lima, as well as to the touristic part of Miraflores and Barranco you need appx. 15 min ride (but that depends on the daily traffic).
But OK, you want to know if you're really in a nice neighbourghood or in the middle of nowhere, don't you?
Well, here is a list of services in order to fill your needs:
Banks (not just ATM's but Attention Offices):
- HSBC (03 blocks away)
- Citibank (03 blocks away)
- Scotiabank (03 blocks away)
- BBVA (03 blocks away)
- Interbank (02 blocks away)
- BCP (04 blocks away)
- EDO Sushi Bar (one of the best Sushi Bars, 08 blocks away)
- IZAKAYA Sushi Bar (the best between value/product, traditional Japanese Sushi Bar, just 02 blocks away)
- La Caravana (some people say it's the best roasted chicken in town, just 04 blocks away).
- El Huarike (chillout seafood restaurant, just 04 blocks away)
- Segundo Muelle (one of the best seafood restaurants, just 10blocks away)
- San Antonio (the best delicattessen restaurant, just 12 blocks away)
- Palermo (the most famous sandwich store in Lima with new facilities, just 04 blocks away)
- Tanta (gourmet peruvian food, just 12 blocks away)
- Don Rosalino Trattoria (little italian family trattoria, a little secret in town, just 02 blocks away).
- Boticelli Pizzeria (one of the best carbon oven pizzas in town, old italian style, just 03 blocks away)
- KFC (04 blocks away)
- Burger King (04 blocks away)
- Pizza Hut (04 blocks away)
- D'nnos (local giant fast pizzas, just 04 blocks away)
- Papa John's (08 blocks away)
- Bembos (the best hamburgers in town, just 03 blocks away)
- Starbucks (03 blocks away)
- McDonalds (just 06blocks away)
- Sarcletti (little italian ice cream store and coffee shop, it can surprise you, just 04 blocks away).
Supermarkets and Drugstores:
- Wong (known for the premium costumer service and fair prices, just 04 blocks away)
- Plaza Vea (HyperMarket, a little bit cheaper but more crowded, just 04 blocks away)
Fasa Drugstore (03 blocks away)
Botica & Salud Drugstore (03 blocks away)
BTL Drugstore (04 blocks away)
- Cinemark (best cinema in town, just 12 blocks away)
- Cineplanet (10 blocks away)
- Nextel (02 blocks away)
- Claro (10 blocks away)
- Movistar (08 blocks away)
- International Clinic (03 blocks away)
- San Judas Clinic (08 blocks away)
- Santa Lucia Clinic (08 blocks away)
- Clinica San Borja (08 blocks away)
- ROE Labs (for vaccines, just 08 blocks away).