Thanks for stopping with us! We have a higher than average rating because we have higher than average standards. Besides our great location in Lima's top neighborhood of Miraflores, we offer security, comfort, hospitality and very a friendly staff that's always ready to help, whenever you need it.
Important made your booking in PEN (peruavian nuevo sol).
- Free phone calls from our land phone to another land phone`s in Lima
- New air conditioner in the common area to feel fresh with your friends
- free pisco sour after 8:00 pm every day - New showers with a really hot water and a lot the presion,
-Free Individual Lockers and Locks -Free Linen, Towels, Toliet Paper and Soaps
-Free Ozone Water plant to serve yourself.
-Free Coffee and Tea, all day -Free Breakfast -Free Kitchens
-Free Wireless Connection Wi Fi & two Computers
-Free access to guide books from all around the world -Free Book exchange
-Free details of the Maps, advice to contacts Buses companies & Air companies tickets
-Free Luggage storage all the time without charge
-Free Cable TV and DVDs collection -Free CD/DVD/HD Burning Sony Facilities -Free use of the Musical Instruments
- Free Mini gim and bags for boxing. - Free use of a 02 bicycle to go araund Miraflores (Note: necesary leave your passport for a warranty)
-Free 04 Rods to fish with all elements.
-Free 09 Surfboards ( 02 new beginnings board for surfing )
- Free Little Vapor Sauna with a medicinal plants. -
- free soccer table game and sapo game.
We waiting for you, my friends. Francis.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Towels Not Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 15 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
P.d.: The prices are with the dollar like referencial, but the payments are strictly in Peruvian soles
If for any reason you need cancel your reservation with Miraflores House 4 Rent are with 15 days before minimum, you will need send to us by e-mail the cancelation, because we will charge to You, the month for no show into your credit card, with the permission of the Booking Engine when you made the reservation with us, take your precautions before when you need to cancel the booking with us, and if you don’t cancel properly with a time, we will charge to You.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Please print these directions
We are in the crossing of two important avenues in Miraflores (Comandante Espinar Ave. 611 and the Angamos Oeste Ave), we are to two blocks of the Gutierrez circul and five blocks of the Pardo Ave. and six from Arequipa Ave.
before getting into a taxi or bus asks him if he knows the Avenida Comandante Espinar , Miraflores, if he says no then don't get in for this is the entrance avenue to Miraflores from San Isidro other important financial district of Lima. Everybody knows this avenue.
a. In these options Taxi Green they have own counter in the international or national gate of the Jorge Chavez Airport: you can come home with the company Taxi Green, it is a very good company, stay outside of the international or national gate in his own counter, over there you can contact to bring you to Miraflores House 4 Rent anytime with security and comfort for one guest to big group with cheap prices for you (full cabs 01 to 03 guest S /. 60.00 or USD 20.00 and full Vans 04 guest for S /. 100.00 or USD 30.00 + 10 soles per extra pax).
b. A taxi from outside the airport (depends on what time it is, during the day it is fine but we do not recommend taking a taxi at night). The rate is between USD 8.00 - 12.00.
c. Regular Bus or Combi, directly from airport - Callao to Miraflores - bus with the Letter 'S', the rate is USD 0.43
The line 'S' goes from Av. Faucet to Av. Dos de Mayo with the corner with Ave Comandante Espinar (when you come from the airport, and you will walk 3 blocks until you reach the corner of Avenue Angamos oeste with Ave Comandante Espinar) and from Miraflores House to the airport you will take it in the corner of Avenue Enrique Palacios and Avenue Comandante Espinar) them get off the bus in the circle of the international airport (not recommended at night).
- if you come from the Bus terminal Cruz del Sur -Avenida Javier Prado - you can take the Bus M 17 they will go to the Avenida Comandante Espinar and the Corner with Avenida Angamos or you want to go the Cruz del Sur terminal by bus just in front of our house you can take the M 17 bus - Brown color- and they will dropp to you in front of the Cruz del Sur terminal of the Avenida Javier Prado
As there are no bus or train stations, people just go outside the airport and get in a taxi or combi to our hostel.
A lot the thing to do in Miraflores.-
You can found:
- Museums Amano (Open Mon – Fri, appointment 3, 4 or 5 p.m.) ,
- Gold Museum Mr. Polly,
- The Archeological Area of the Huaca Pucllana - museum of site - Open Wes – Mon
- Eight cinema rooms Alcazars, bookstores -Z Book Store, Epoca- , pharmacies - Fasa-
- Danica (Peruvian – italian fussion (Mummm)
- Mc Donalds, Fridays, Bohemia, Starbucks, Chili´s, Bembos, Cuarto and Mitad,
- Gaston & Astrid (now in San Isidro Casa de Moreyra)
Sea food Restaurants
- Puntal Sal, La Mar, Pescados Capitales, Al fresco, Costanera 700, Caplina, Punto Azul,
Vegetarian restaurant : Madre Natura with a store of natural products,
- Dominos, Papa Johns, Dinos, Pizza Hut
Pardos Chicken (The Best), Don Belisario, Kentuky Fried Chicken,
- Plaza Vea and
- Larizza and
- Interbank, Bank of Credito, Continental, City Bank, Scottia bank),
- Cest si von, Donkin Donut, Bombon`s and Chocolateria Helena – Bombon and Chocotejas, El Museo del Chocolate
- La Lucha (the best sandwichs in Lima)
- El Chinito is really good too,
- La Pava
- El Enano,
- Glottons open 24 hours and
- Self-service Repshop store - Gas Station, next to the door -beers, run, pisco, soft drinks, chocolates, camdies and more...,
- also inside with a cash draw Global net or ATM - in dollars or Soles- open 24 hours a Day.
- Larco Mar, with a gold museums, galleries, restaurants, ice creams stores, discotheques, bars, cinemas, bowling,
Discover Miraflores House 4 Rent