Pariwana Hostel Lima
Pariwana offers top quality affordable accommodation in superb location. No matter what you get, a share or private room, you can rest assured that your stay with us will be one of exceptional comfort (leaving intact your piggy bank)
Pariwana gives you:
- Free internet access
- Free Breakfast served from 7am to 1pm
- Free well equipped kitchen
- Free Linen
- Free Coffee and Tea (until 9:00pm)
- Free security lockers in your room
- 24 hour reception and security
- Hot showers with great water pressure
- Laundry service available
- Airport transportation available
- Low cost phone for international calls
- Friendly staff that speaks English
- Daily evening meal
- Common areas include classic games (pool table, ping-pong and foosball)
- Funky bar & terrace with the best view of Miraflores central park
- Great daily activities: soccer games against locals, drinking games, pocker nights and much more
With no exaggeration, Pariwana Lima is the top located hostel in town: right in the heart of the residential and cultural district of Miraflores and with a privileged front view to the Central Park, also named Kennedy Park. The hostel, that lies on a 1920´s building, is surrounded by shops, coffee shops, restaurants, fast food franchises, cinemas, drugstores, transportation facilities and superb night life.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shuttle Bus
- Steam Room
- Taxes not included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- Check-in time: 2:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am.
- We guarantee your reservation for 12 hours.
- For group bookings (more than one person) in shared rooms, Pariwana can't guarantee that all the group will be together in the same room. As well, we don't guarantee that the room will be exclusive for the group members.
- People under 18 y/o will not be allowed in the hostel.
- All payments could be done in local currency (Peruvian soles S/.) or in US Dollars (US$) using the local rate exchange. We also accept Credit Cards. (Visa y Mastercard)
- Room rates do not include IVA tax (18%). According to Law Decree number 919, article 33 in Peruvian law, foreigners travelling within Peru for less than 60 consecutive days are exonerated from paying such tax in accommodation services. If you are a foreigner, you must show both your passport and Andean Immigration Card upon check in at the hostel in order to apply for this exoneration.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
How to get to Pariwana Lima?
From the airport: Take a taxi or a shuttle, we don't recommend taking a bus. Jumping in the messy Lima bus system might be a must-do experience, however, we don't recommend experiencing it with your entire luggage (there could be little space for your backpacks and it might also be a little dangerous especially in the route from the airport). Tell your taxi driver you have a reservation in Pariwana hostel in the Kennedy Park (Miraflores). Don't let them fool you, with alternative hostels. The taxi fare should not exceed S/.50 (Aprox. US$15).
From the bus terminals: Lima doesn't have a central bus station. Each agency has its own terminal. Most of them have multiple stops including Downtown (called Centro de Lima) and also other located closer to Miraflores (there is a cluster of them located in the Javier Prado Av.). Given you should have an option on your bus stops, ask to be dropped in the closer station to Miraflores. We recommend the following bus companies: Cruz del Sur, Oltursa, Civa, Soyuz and Ormeno. Once you have arrived to the bus station, take a taxi.
On the other hand, Lima's transportation system is getting better with the 'Metropolitano', you just need a card to go around Lima and avoid the traffic. There are also buses which are a bit slow and it is hard to know which one to catch. To move around the city we recommend also taking a taxi. This service is not expensive and tipping is not necessary. Taxis don't have a meter, and before getting in you will need to exercise your bargaining abilities. You can ask for help at Reception with the usually fares.
With no exaggeration, Pariwana Lima is the top located hostel in town: right in the heart of the residential and cultural district of Miraflores and with a privileged front view to the Central Park, also named Kennedy Park. The hostel is surrounded by shops, coffee shops, restaurants, fast food franchises, cinemas, drugstores, transportation facilities and superb night life. Just 2 blocks from the metro station and 10 minutes walking from the beach.