City Center Hostel Lisbon
The modern Hostel (renewed in April) is located in the heart of the Lisbon touristic center,in Rua Augusta, Baixa Chiado. All the rooms have a balcony with view to the street below, a touristic street without cars, only terraces and Street Amusements. Only a 2 minutes walk from Rossio underground.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- For childrens up to 7 years, nothing is charged for accommodation
- Not pets allowed
- The cancelation is free, if made 48 hours before. If not, 1 day of stay will be charged.
- We have luggage storage, available for the check-out day.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Check In: 1.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash or Credit Cards
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
There is a bus network from the airport that offers services to passengers who are travelling to various destinations from the airport. When one is heading to the resorts of Estoril or Cascais the Scotturb airport shuttle is the best option for you.
For passengers heading for Cais do Sodre Railway Station the No. 91 bus service offered by Carris is the bus for you. There are also other bus routes operating from the airport heading to various locations within the city.
A ticket to the city center should cost €1.35. One also has an option of purchasing an all day ticket at €3.35.
- AEROBUS: Linking the Airport to downtown Lisbon and Cais do Sodre
(every 20 minutes from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
- CARRIS BUSES: No. 5, 8, 22, 44, 45, 83;
We are located in Lisbon touristic center, in Augusta Street, Baixa Chiado, an place with historical and architectural fascinating buildings. Near (2-5 minutes walk) there are:
- the Santa Justa Elevator, a work of the Gustave Eiffel architect, the top of which you can have a Lisbon panoramic view;
- The Arch of Augusta street, who makes the passage to the Commerce Square
- Commerce Square is near the river Tejo, from where starts a stroll beside the river, where exists a small beach.