If you want to stay in Ljubljana in a friendly atmosphere, then why not book a stay in our Hostel & Spa 24? Only 2 min walk from the center, 15 minute walk from the central bus and train station you have everything you need when on a holiday on hands reach.
On arrival you are required to pay for: Set of keys (10 deposit, to be returned on your departure), your stay in the hostel and tourist tax (1,01 per person per day). Breakfast is not included but is available for 3 per person for a minimum of 10 people. Taxes are not included. Small pets are allowed for 5 per day. Extra towels: 1 . Reception is open: Monday - Friday: from 8:00 to 22:00. Saturday, Sunday: from 8:00 to 21:00. Check in: 14:00 22:00. Check out: 08:00 11:00.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes not included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
On arrival you are required to pay for:
Tourist tax (2,50€ per person per day).
Breakfast is not included but is available for 3€ per person for a minimum of 10 people. Small pets are allowed for 5 per day. Extra towels: 1€ .
-We have a 48 hours cancellation policy.
- Reception hours are from 8.00-23.00.
-Check in: 14:00 - 22:00
-Check out: 08:00- 10:00
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 10 days
- Parking: we do not have private parking but can give you great tips on where to park.
There is a backdoor you can use after 23.00pm. You are provided with a key so there is 24h access. We ask for a 10 € key deposit, which you get back upon check out.
RESPECT OTHER GUESTS AND PROPERTY
Respect other guests and treat them the way you would want to be treated by them.
For deliberate damage to the property or theft you will be fined with the expense of the damage. For property damage the guest responsible will be fined with the amount of the repair or replacement.
Our hostel does not hold responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to your personal belongings.
GENERAL AND PERSONAL SAFETY AND HYGIENE
1. Every guest is entitled to a free bedding and a towel. After a 5 day stay, the towel and bedding can be replaced at the reception free of charge.
2. We do not hold responsibility for personal injuries of our guests.
3. The consumption of alcohol on the premises is forbidden.
4. No food outside the refrigerators is allowed.
5. Drugs and weapons are strictly forbidden on the premises of the hostel. If found we are entitled to confiscate them and call the police.
6. Please always carry the keys to your rooms with you. A lost key will incur a charge of 10�. A 10�/key deposit will be taken on arrival.
7. No visitors allowed at any times.
8. If you did not pay and check in you are not allowed to stay the night in the hostel.
9. The room you booked will be waiting for you until 22.00 in the evening. If you do not arrive until 22.00 and notify us in advance, this will count as if you cancelled the booking and the room may be rented to another guest. In case of a late arrival without the notification in advance we will try to offer you an accommodation within the available capacities.
10. We ask you not to damage, remove or change the layout of the furniture in the rooms. For every deliberate damage or removal we will claim the compensation for the cost of the damage.
11. Kitchen is open for all guests of the hostel. After every use wash the dishes and clean the cooking area.
12. Please mark the food and drinks you put in the refrigerator with your name and the date, otherwise it will be discarded.
1. Smoking is forbidden on the premises of the Hostel 24.
2. The use of electric heaters, stoves and other devices that produce heat in the rooms is forbidden.
3. In the case of deliberate and/or unnecessary activation of the fire alarm, or if the alarm is activated because of smoking or forbidden electric devices, you will be charged with the cost of the fire intervention.
The owner, manager, staff and security have the right to check the following of house rules at any time without the permission of the guests.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE HOSTEL RULES WILL BE SANCTIONED.
Failure to comply with the Hostel 24 Rules and Regulations could result in:
� Temporary confiscation of your property
� Cost of the damage caused
� Your dismissal from the hostel without recompense
� Notifying the authorities
If you need additional information or explanation, please contact the reception.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the airport; follow the direction for Ljubljana center, exit Center and than just follow the signs for the Center, our adress is Poljanska cesta 15. From the train station you can get to us by foot, follow the Resljeva cesta and than you go left on Poljanska cesta, it will take you about 15 minutes.
We are located in the center of the capital Ljubljana, 1 km from the central train and bus station. From our hostel you have only 2 min walk to the charming Old Ljubljana, we are located 200 m from the closed zone of city centre and from the famous 'Tromostovje'.