Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Age Restriction
- Airport Transfers
- Free Breakfast
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Postal Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shuttle Bus
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Vending Machines
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Check In / Check Out
You may check in from 13:30 hours onwards.
You must check out by 10:30 hours.
Bookings must be cancelled 2 days in advance
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1) For air travelers arriving at London Gatwick Airport, we are a mere thirty minutes away by Gatwick Express train link on a 24 hour timetable. London Heathrow Airport is forty-five minutes by London Underground.
2) British Railway provides Continental Services connecting with the Cross-Channel Ferries.
3) London Underground and Bus Network provide services throughout the capital as well as convenient access to all other mainline stations.
4) Victoria Coach Station: coaches travel to all parts of the British Island and many of the cities of Europe.
5) By car: M25 - Junction, follow A2 to Central London, through to the A202. At Vauxhall Bridge turn left into Warwick Way, second left is St Georges Drive - The Hanover is No 30.
Victoria Coach & Rail Station, Westminister Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Pimlico, London Eye, Harrods