With a free morning airport shuttle transfer to Heathrow terminals between 06:00 and 10:30, Monday to Saturday mornings, Heathrow Lodge is just 10 minutes' drive from each terminal at Heathrow Airport. The shuttle can only be reserved at the time of check-in (subject to availability). The shuttle is not available after 10:30, or on Sundays. The 423 free public bus runs to and from Heathrow Terminal 5 until midnight. Bus 81 also runs past the Lodge from either Hounslow or Slough. Please note that bus 423 is free but bus 81 is not free.
The en-suite rooms include tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV. Budget rooms are set in a building adjacent to the main building and include shared bathroom facilities. Budget rooms do not have TV or tea/ coffee-making facilities. WiFi is accessible only in the main building. FREE PARKING but not guaranteed,subject to availability.There are 2 local pubs/restaurants within 3 minutes' walking distance.
1. The nearest tube station is Heathrow Terminal 5. At Terminal 5, please go to Bus Stop No. 6 (outside Arrival), board the Free Bus 423 and get off at the first stop (stop name: The Square). Walk back 100 yards as bus drives past Lodge and Heathrow Lodge will be on the right hand side.
2. From Heathrow Terminal 1, 2 and 3: Please take the interchange train: Heathrow express (free of charge) from Heathrow terminal 123 to Heathrow Terminal 5 and then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5.
3. From Central Bus station: Please take the Bus U3 from central bus station and get off at stop Pinglestone Close. Then take 423 and get off in the stop: Heathrow Close.
4. From Heathrow Terminal 4: Please take the bus: 490 or 482 from stop no: 7 at Heathrow Terminal 4 then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5.
5. From Central London: Please take the Piccadilly line (Underground) for Heathrow Terminal 5 from Central London and then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free Airport Transfers
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Shuttle Bus
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Wake-up calls
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Key for budget rooms in the annex building would require £10.00 deposit at the time of check in
There will be surcharge for Early Check in and Late Check Out.
Earliest Check in time: 2PM
Latest Check out time: 11AM
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
By car from the M4:
- Exit at junction 4B and take the M25 for Gatwick.
- Exit at junction 14 and follow signs for terminal 4/cargo.
- Continue to the next roundabout and take the 1st exit for Colnbrook.
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit for Longford. Heathrow Lodge hotel is located 200 yards on your left.
From the M25:
- Exit at junction 14 and continue as above.
- We are on the 81 bus route from Hounslow to Slough.
The nearest underground station is Heathrow on the Piccadilly line.