MBD Apartments in Tower Hamlets
Please note that:
1. Payment is due upon arrival in cash only or by credit card 48h prior arrival on request.
2. Check-in is on agreed time. Usual check-in starts from 1PM to 10PM
3. Refundable deposit GBP200 for the flat type S&M, GBP300 for the flat type L&XL will have to be paid in advance by PayPal at least 3 working days before arrival. Deposit will be refunded by PayPal after departure in case of no damages in the apartment. Information for deposit advance payment by PayPal will be given to the guest after the booking together with check-in instructions.
4. Final cleaning fee has to be paid locally: GBP35 for the flat S, GBP50 for the flat M and GBP60 for the flat XL.
5. Check-in between 10PM and midnight has an additional late check-in service Charge of GBP25. After midnight the extra charge goes up to GBP50.
6. Airport transfer services are available on request at special rate for our guests from/to Stansted/Gatwick and Luton.
7. Baby cot available (free on booking) and car parking available (extra charge GBP25 per night per car).
8. Cancellation policy is 5 days in advance.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Apartment Facilities & Policies
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Cash Only
- Child Friendly
- Cots available
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Non Smoking
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 5 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Apartment InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Breakage deposit GBP200 for small apartments (one bedroom) and GBP300 for larger apartments (2 bedrooms) have to be paid at least 5 workings days prior arrival by card online and it will be refunded to the same card without any expense.
· Cleaning fee has to be paid locally: GBP50 for the small flats and GBP70 for larger ones.
· Private Parking GBP25/night if paid in advance and GBP30 if paid locally.
· Payment is due upon arrival in cash only or by credit card 5 WORKING DAYS prior arrival: In case of balance due over GBP300 (cleaning fees included) it will have to be paid at least 5 working days prior arrival.
· Check-in is possible after 1PM and between 10PM and midnight has an additional late check-in service of GBP25 if booked and paid in advance or GBP30 if paid locally. After midnight the extra charge goes up to GBP50 if booked and paid in advance, and GBP 60 if paid locally. Delays over one hour will be charge as waiting time: please ask us for details.
· Airport transfer services are available on request at special rate for our guests from GBP85 1-4 people, from/to Stansted/Gatwick and Luton. Details on request.
· Wi-Fi is provided in the area by BTWIFI Hot Spots: rates from 25 cents per hour.
· Strictly No parties, noises, visitors are permitted in MBD Apartments without express and written authorization by the management and such breach of condition will result in the booking cancellation without any refund.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Several buses (15, 135, N15, N135, N550) are taking you there directly, within 20-30 minutes day and night, every few minutes, and the Underground stations are all at walk distance. You can see on the map how close is the Liverpool Street Station as well, main Station for international flights arrivals, the Tower Bridge and the Tower of London (5 minutes by bus) and how easy is to get here from your Airport: Luton, Stansed, Heathrow or Gatwick, you just need to get a train or a coach to Liverpool Street Station or to any of the Rail Stations in London, and get the tube to Aldgate/Aldgate East Station (from 9� up to 22� for the train ticket and a day pass within zone 1-2 for 6,60�). Even Piccadilly Circus is only at 3,5 miles distance.
Canary Wharf: 2 miles / 20min. by bus
Trafalgar Square: 3.5 miles / 25min. by bus
The Tower Bridge: 1.2 miles / 5min. by bus
Bus stop: 0.1 miles
Underground/DLR: 0.1 miles / 1 min walk
We have selected the area between Aldgate and Shadwell for your sojourns in London, because of its short distance from the heart of London.
The area is well serviced by restaurants, shops, and 24/7 supermarkets. Very safe and quite at night it is recommended for young couples, small groups and families.