The Windmill is situated in a great location on Acton High Street, surrounded by shopping and entertainment!
Nearby you will find the biggest shopping centre in Europe, Westfields and also Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, both with a large number of shops to choose from!
Twickenham is close by for all you rugby fans out there and for other games and concerts, Wembley Stadium is not that far either.
We provide clean accommodation with a friendly and lively atmosphere, offering double, twin and dorm rooms at a great price.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Age Restriction
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Included
- Card phones
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Currency exchange
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Meeting Room
- Mini Supermarket
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Shuttle Bus
- Swimming Pool
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation and refund procedure:
Please note, we require a 48hrs notice period for any room cancellation. If we do not receive this you will be charged for two nights accommodation.
If you would like to discuss obtaining a refund from us, please discuss this directly with the team before you depart from the hostel. We are not able to give refunds after your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
We have great transport links to and from London which takes roughly 40mins - these include buses, trains and tubes. See location in depth details, or below for a brief overview:
- 207 / N207 from Central London - you get get this from Oxford Street
- Picadilly line, westbound, to Acton Town station - you then can hop on the e3 to old acton town or walk for 20mins
- overground to Richmond bound, get off at Acton Central - a give minute walk from The Windmill
- Central line, westbound to Shepherds Bush followed by the 207 /607 bus to Acton Old Town
- Please email us if you require further information on how to get to us from your arrival point - we are more than happy to help
- We recommend downloading the app Citymapper where possible as this will help you navigate your way quickly and easily around the city!
NB. Airport taxis can be expensive, if you'd like to know a rough price guide please drop us a line