YHA London Earls Court
YHA London Earls Court is located in a trendy, international area with plenty of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants to choose from. Earl's Court and Olympia exhibition centres are just a short walk away as well as the Earls Court Underground which links to Heathrow Airport.
Many famous attractions and sites can be found 15 minutes from the hostel including; Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, Harrods and Knightsbridge shopping districts and the South Kensington museums such as Kensington Palace, the Natural History Museum, the London Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
When you are done with sightseeing, come back and relax at the hostel either in the TV room, the garden or in our quiet reading room. Cook yourself something in our guest kitchen anytime between 7am to 11 pm. Our friendly staff is here to help you at all times and give you advice and information when you need it.
• Check-in begins at 2pm
• WiFi is £3 per hour
• Maximum stay is of 7 nights
• Guests under 14 are not allowed stay in shared dorms
• Guests under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• Guests between 16 and 18 travelling alone must share private rooms or dorms with other guests of the same age and sex
• We recommend that you book a private room if you are travelling with children under the age of 18
• As we are a part of the Youth Hostel Association of England and Wales, membership organisation, our prices are members prices and we charge non-members an extra £3 a night at check-in
• A Hostelling International membership card is also accepted or IYHF membership
• International guests can buy a international membership from us at a price of £10 which can be used for a year
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Reception open 24 hours. For the safety and security of our customers, everyone must show ID at check-in.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Earls Court Tube Station:
Leave the underground station via the Earls Court Road exit. Once on Earls Court Road turn right, walking in the same direction as the traffic. Take the fifth street on the left; this is Bolton Gardens. YHA Earls Court is at number 38, the third main building on the right side of the street.
Ordanance Survey Map Number:
Located near Earls Court Exhibition Centre, Stamford Bridge - Chelsea FC, The Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum, Kensington Palace, The Royal Albert Hall and Hyde Park.