YHA London St Pancras
YHA London St Pancras is located in a great area surrounded by transport links, making it easy for you to explore the city. St Pancras train station is just across the street where Eurostar trains stop and there are plenty of bus and underground stations around. Our location is perfect for any traveller and is close to shopping districts and theatres.
The English Tourist Board have graded us a 4* Hostel and we are known for offering quiet, clean and comfortable accommodation. Following our 2009 refurbishments, we now have a cafe-bar and guest lounge. Our cafe-bar features large plasma TV so you can relax in a comfortable atmosphere and watch some TV or keep in touch to friends and family as we also offer free WIFI. We have a great selection of food and drink to offer at good prices.
• There is strictly No Smoking in the building
• Check in is at anytime however your rooms will only be available from 2pm
• As we are part of the Youth Hostrel Association of England & Wales, our listed prices are members' prices and an extra £3 per night must be paid at reception is you are not a member.
• An equivalent IYHF/ Hostelling International Membership card is also accepted
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Reading Light
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
• Hand soap is provided next to all sinks. Towels are not supplied as standard but can be rented or purchased from reception. Bedding is supplied in all rooms.
• Free Wi-Fi is available in social spaces
Please note that our breakfast price is £5.75.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From King's Cross/St Pancras stations:
Turn right onto Euston Road and cross Judd Street. the hostel is the second building on the left-hand side.
From Euston Station:
Turn left onto Euston Road. The hostel is opposite the British Library.
Ordanance Survey Map Number:
Located near the British Museum, Madame Tussauds, London Eye, Tower of London, Arsenal Football Club, London Dungeon, St PaulÂs Cathedral, London Zoo, Changing of the Guard, The National Gallery, The British Library and The Charles Dickens Museum.