Ritz Suites Hotel

Av. Brigadeiro Eduardo Gomes, 125 Lagoa da Anta, Maceio, Brazil, Distance from city centre: 3.7km

Not yet rated

  • Not yet ratedAtmosphere
  • Not yet ratedStaff
  • Not yet ratedSecurity
  • Not yet ratedCleanliness
  • Not yet ratedLocation
  • Not yet ratedValue for money
  • Not yet ratedFacilities
The Ritz Suites Hotel is located in front of the beautiful Lagoa da Anta Beach. The new hotel offers modern architecture, pools for adults and children, a playground, sauna, steam room, fitness center, convenience store and internet Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Also, bar and restaurant.

Prices are per person per night.

Availability & Rates

To view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'

Hotel Facilities & Policies

  • 24 Hour Reception
  • 24 Hour Security
  • Air Conditioning
  • Bicycle hire
  • Free Breakfast
  • Cable TV
  • Cafeteria
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Elevator
  • Free Internet Access
  • Free Parking
  • Free WiFi
  • Fitness Centre
  • Hair Dryers
  • Key Card Access
  • Meeting Rooms
  • Outdoor Swimming Pool
  • Parking
  • Restaurant
  • Safe Deposit Box
  • Swimming Pool
  • Taxes not included
  • Wheelchair Friendly

Cancellation Policy

This property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.

Must-Read Hotel Info

This property has specific Terms & Conditions.

Cancellation Policy Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and tax. Check in time after 14:00 p.m. Check out time before 12 p.m. Hotel allows for smoking & non smoking Pet Policy - No pets allowed. There is R$2.50 reais, per room per night tourist tax,this will be charged at the hotel.

10% of the total amount to confirm the reservation, the other 90% at the hotel (check in). We accept credit cards (visa, master, amex), debit cards and cash.

Show Map
Hide Map

Av. Brigadeiro Eduardo Gomes, 125 Lagoa da Anta (corner with rua Nova Brasília)
CEP: 57038-280 Maceió - Alagoas - Brasi.
telefone: +55 82 3312 2000

Located Near

We are situated in the Lagoa da Anta (also called Cruz das Almas) beach, very close to the new Parque Shopping Center (the most luxurious in Maceio - still undergoing construction). The Cultural Convention Centre is located in the Jaragua district, 8km away from the Ritz Suites Hotel. International Airport Zumbi dos Palmares (MCZ) is 28 km off the cost of Maceio. Also, we are 10 minutes (by taxi) from the bus station.

City Guides and Information

Video guides, travel podcasts, city maps & free city guides. What to eat, where to stay and things to do and see - our travel guides have it all.

Find a guide »
Latest Blog Post

During the summer the city of Dublin becomes a different place. Gone are the endless days of wind and rain as the warm weather brings picnics in the park, drinks by the canal, b...

Read more »
Great Value and Choice

We offer the most comprehensive selection of hostels on the internet with over 33,000 great places to stay in 170 countries. The ultimate online resource for hostels everywhere.

Find great value hostels »