Located in the heart of Malaga, this former English-style mansion on 3 floors, has 50 beds divided in rooms 3, 4 and 6 people with all the amenities: Security lockers, air conditioning, WiFi, breakfast, areas common terrace, etc ...
We are 5 minutes from the beach and right next to all interesting places Malaga Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Alcazaba, Roman Theater, etc ...
And all at an affordable price.
Credit Cards accepted, cash only for payment of balance
Check out 13.00 am
Cancellation policy is 3 days. Late cancellations and no shows will result in your credit card to be charged the price of the first night as a penalty
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast Included
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Walking Directions from Malaga Bus Station:
1. Head to the north on Calle Roger de Flor to Paseo de los Tilos
2. Turn right onto Paseo de los Tilos
Pass a roundabout
3. Continue Perchel Alley .
4. At the roundabout take the fourth exit
5. Turn right onto Calle de La Mota Armengual
6. Turn right onto Av de Andaluca
7. Continue on Bridge of Tetouan .
8. Slight left onto Alameda Principal
9. Turn left onto Calle Marqus de Larios
10. Continue straight onto Constitution Square
11. Continue on Calle Granada .
12. Turn right to stay on Calle Granada
13. Turn left onto Calle de la Boilers
14. Continue Casapalma Street .
15. Continue Crcer Street .
16. Turn left onto Poplar Street
The destination is left.
malaga street Alams 14
Malaga Picasso Museum,down town,beaches,alcazaba