Private villa renovated in 2012 with two double bedrooms with independent access to the garden and swimming pool, kitchen, living room with sofa bed (Sleeps 2) and a shared bathroom. In the same area overlooking an apartment with double bed, bathroom and veranda. The structure and 'surrounded by a furnished garden with lawn and palm trees where the pool is located.
The use of the swimming pool and secure parking, and 'included in the price.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Bar
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 3 days
We only accept credit cards on arrival
Check in: 12.00
Check out: 11.00
Breakfast not included
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Trapani-Birgi airport:
1. Proceed in a northwesterly direction
Cross the roundabout
2. Take the exit for Marsala / Trapani
3. Turn slightly right towards SS115
4. Turn left onto SS115
5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on SS115
Go through the roundabout
6. Turn right and take SS115/SS188
7. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit and take SS115
8. After the Q8 petrol station take the second to last street on the right before the traffic lights Via Cuore di Gesu\'.
From Punta Raisi airport (PA):
1. Take the motorway A29/Mazara V./A29 dir / Mazara del Vallo and continue for 90 km
2. Exit at the end of \'A29 and continue on the SS115 towards Marsala for 10km.
3.After restaurant-meeting center Colorado / Minoa, pass the traffic lights and take the second street on the left.
Villa Nika is located close to points of interest:
Historic center of Marsala
Saline Ettore Infersa,
Island of Mozia (Mothia) and Stagnone.
Archaeological Museum Baglio Anselmi.
Winefarm Florio, Pellegrino, Donnafugata.
Old town Mazara del Vallo
The historic center of Trapani
Archaeological site of Segesta.
Thermal waters of Segesta.
Archaeological site of Selinunte.