Backpacker's Freak Hostel
We are one of the latest backpacker's joint in Melaka. Located in the city center of all historical sites and just minutes away from Chinatown. This is the place where budget and comfy comes together.
*Please Take Note:
-We are fully shared bathroom hostel, no attached or private en suite room for the time being.
-We can accept small group booking and dormitory can be book in a whole mean.
-We provide free breakfast, free usage hot & cold shower, free Wi-Fi, free usage of full kitchen facilities and free usage of TV & Movie room.
-No curfew and no lock out.(24 Hours Reception)
-Free linen, blanket and towel
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Included
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
*Please Take Note:
- Please be inform that our establishment will normally wait for guest
arrival check-in before 2:30pm unless, you inform us that you'll be later
than that.(Just email us)
- We are fully shared bathroom hostel, no attached or private en suite
room for the time being.
- We can accept small group booking and dormitory can be book in a whole
- We provide free breakfast, free usage hot & cold shower, free Wi-Fi
throughout (in Room), free usage of full kitchen facilities and free usage
of TV & Movie room.
- No curfew and no lock out.
- Full A/C in Common Area.
- Free linen but blanket and towel are on rental basis.
- Budget Private = (Fan Room with exhaust system)
- Private = (Fully A/C Room)
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
We are located right in the city center (Mahkota Parade) South from the 'Melaka Sentral' bus terminal. You can either:
- Walk (30 minutes min.) Not recommendable.
- Cab (Taxi)(Teksi) but no 'Tuk-Tuk' though, it's gonna be RM 15 - 20.00 (USD $ 5 - 7.00)
- If you are using a bus(Recommended), find the local town bus no.17 RM 1.00(Only USD$ 0.30). The bus will past through Christ Church Dutch Square Red Building and then the replica of Portuguese ship. Ring the bell or shout to stop the bus. We are just along Jalan Merdeka at Jalan PM2 directly opposite of the Menara Taming Sari.
Backpacker's Freak Hostel 1-25, Jalan PM2, Plaza Mahkota, 75000. Melaka, Malaysia.
Right in the middle of the city center, which is just opposite of all historical and heritage sites such as the Menara Taming Sari city view tower(Mahkota Parade). 5 minutes walk to Chinatown.