Jazz on South Beach Youth Hotel
Jazz on South Beach Hostel brings you the most memorable experience on SoBe! Round-the clock events, day trips, beach parties, great staff, clean and safe dorms and private rooms - all ensuite! 1 block from the beach and surrounded by shopping and restaurants. Come to where the party is!
TAXES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATES SHOWN, and will be applied upon check-in.
21 days is our maximum stay. You must be 18 years of age to check in, if under, you must be accompanied by an adult and have a consent stating your guardians are aware of where you are staying.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Steam Room
- Taxes not included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Miami International Airport:
* Public Bus -- The cheaper and faster option is to depart the airport from the lower level on the 150 bus line (Airport Beach Flyer) for $2.35. Ride this busline bound for Miami Beach for approximately 45 minutes. When you arrive at the Washington Ave and 4th St stop, exit and walk one block east to Collins Ave., then walk one block south to 321 Collins Ave. Welcome to Jazz.
Option Two: Take the J bus to 41st Street and Sheridan Avenue where you should transfer to Bus H. Get off Bus H at 3rd Street and Washington Ave. Cross the street, and continue east bound 1 Block on 3rd Street to Collins Avenue Jazz on South Beach will be directly across the street at 321 Collins Avenue..
* Taxi -- about $32. Telephone 1-305-777-7777.
* Supershuttle -- about $21 per person. Telephone 1-305-871-2000.
* Rent a Car -- see kiosks at airport for information or visit these car rental agency websites to book a car rental online: Dollar.com, Enterprise.com, or Thrifty.com. The front desk can also assist you with car rentals once you arrive.
From Miami Amtrak Train Station:
* Public Bus -- Take the L bus to Lincoln Road and transfer to the Electowave shuttle bus (25 cents) going south. Tell the driver you want to get off at Get off at 3rd Street and Washington Ave. Cross the street, and continue east bound 1 Block on 3rd Street to Collins Avenue Jazz on South Beach will be directly across the street at 321 Collins Avenue.
From Miami Greyhound Bus Station at 36 NE 10th Street:
* Public Bus -- Walk about 2 blocks to NE 2nd Ave and take the K bus. The bus often says 'Diplomat' or 'Haulover' on the front of the bus. Take the K bus to South Beach and get off at 5th Street and Washington Ave. The hostel is located between 3rd and 4th Streets on Collins Avenue.
From Miami Greyhound Bus Station at 4111 NW 27th Street:
* Public Bus -- Walk one block west to Le Jeune Road (27th Street and 42nd Avenue) and get on the metro bus marked 'J BEACH.' This bus will take you to 41st and Sheridan Avenue where you should transfer to Bus H. Get off Bus H at 3rd Street and Washington Ave. Cross the street, and continue east bound 1 Block on 3rd Street to Collins Avenue Jazz on South Beach will be directly across the street at 321 Collins Avenue..
* Take I-95 south to 395 East, this will take you over the bay on the MacArthur Causeway. As you come off the ramp you will be on 5th St. heading east. Continue in that direction for a 1/2 mile and take a right on Collins Avenue. The hostel is located between 4th and 3rd Streets at 321 Collins Ave.
Best Buy, Ross, TJ Maxx, CVS, Walgreens, Collins Rd. Shopping District, and of course... THE BEACH!!