RossoVino is a Hotel divided into 2 complexes. Both parts are found in the same private street, one across the other with available parking spaces. Both complexes have common rooms and outside terrace and free WiFi.
One villa have a specious kitchen self catering that is fully equipped, where you can prepare and cook your own meal and breakfast creating that “ home-from-home- feeling “. (thanks to the Large supermarket just across the main street = less than 1 minute walk).
other villa have a kitchenette self catering with a lot of facilities .
both villa’s have specious common rooms and outside terraces to relax reading a book or sipping a drink or even access to internet with our free WiFi that cover all the Hotel.
a laundry self-service room is available for use for both parts.
We take care of your luggage for free before checking-in and aftre checking-out.
We are very well connected with public transportation.( 10 minutes bus ride from the downtown and 15 minutes from the center station )
We don’t serve breakfast but we offer all facilities to prepare your own meal, in the kitchen you find always
Some free : coffee,tea,natural water,sugar…
in Hotel RossoVino , a warm friendly atmosphere , you will feel at home.
- When you book you room, please check in which of two facilities you will be residing, as the prices are allocated according to the number of services provided in each of the two complexes.
- Private Parking (extra fee = 10 euro per day,available only on request via mail or via phone )
- Special Policy for Milan Furniture Fair 2014 :
Reservations made for the exhibition in April 2013 ( from 08 April 2014 till 13 April 2014 ) are non refundable and cannot be cancelled or changed.
We will take all the money for this reservation at the moment of the bookings. The Booking is not refundable
We only accept check-ins after 22:30 (10:30 Pm) by prior agreement and there is a late check-in fee of 15.00 Euro if arrival time will be after 22:30
If you know you will have a late check in, please call in advance or you can mail us, so we make an arrangement and staff will be there to welcome you at the reception desk.
We do not accept check-ins after 22:30 unless previous arrangements have be made (via mail or via phone
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Book exchange
- Ceiling fan
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Vending Machines
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Hotel RossoVino reserves the right to require a deposit during the check in for any damage caused to the rooms during your stay.
Special Policy for Milan Furniture Fair 2016 : Reservations made for the exhibition (Salone Internazionale Del Mobile) in April 2016 ( from 12 April till 17 April included ) are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or changed. We charge the total cost before you arrival. The Booking is not refundable. Milan like many other cities in italy has established a Tourist Tax for tourists and visitours. Local Tax = 3.00 euro per person per night payable at the reception . Hotel RossoVino reserves the right to require check-in to protect a deposit for any damage caused to the rooms during your stay. Reception is open till 23:00 check-in after 23:00 is possible only by prior agreement (via e-mail or via phone)
city tax 3 euro per person per night
Reception is open till 23:00 check-in after 23:00 is possible only by prior agreement (via e-mail or via phone) Check-in after 23:00 are available for an additional charge = 15 euro
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The hotel is easy to reach from both milan central station and from linate :
- the easiest way to reach the hotel from milan center station is bus 90
- we have a metro stop nearby , blu line ( porta vittoria ) , its also helpful but complicated so bus 90 is much easier.
Important things to note : bus tickets are available in kiosks that close around 7 pm. You can buy it also from metro undergrounds machine ( 1.50 euro = 90 min and 4.50 euro = 24hrs and 8.25 euro = 48hrs )
From malpensa airport or orio al serio ( bergamo ) airport :
- shuttle bus's tickets are available in the bus ( cost up to 8 euro )
- take shuttle bus till milan center station ( duration = 50 min ) . When you get off you should reach the stop of the bus 90, its located few metres from the shuttle bus stop ( near the tunnel.. Ask the buss driver )
- take bus 90 and get off in the stop campagna-22 marzo
- when you get off you should cross the traffic light to reach viale corsica , you must see a 'newspapers kiosk ' while you are crossing the traffic light.
- once you arrive in viale corsica , cross the traffic light again to be in the other side of viale corsica ( so you will be on the same side of our street and you must see a green kiosk while you are crossing )
- walk for 150 metres in corsica street, via bartolozzi will be the third street on your right ( it is a private street having a gate , you find it between these two numbers on viale corsica 26 and 30 )
- you could see in the other side of street corsica : brico and suppermarket simply , our hotel is situated in a private street across the entrance of supermarket, the street bartolozzi have a gate ( its always open )
We are in via privata bartolozzi number 9
From linate :
Take bus 73 ( san banbila ) and get off in corsica-battistotti .sassi
We are 1 minute walk from there ,its a square with many traffic lights, so the easiest way is to reach viale corsica 26 and viale corsica 30 , our private street is located between these 2 numbers and have a gate that always open .
Via privata Francesco Bartolozzi, 9
Milano - 20137
if you pick up a Taxi we advice the following address : Viale Corsica, 30 (it's on the corner with our private street)
we are less than 5 minutes by car from LINATE Airport.
mind to print DIRECTIONS from your E-mail.