THE BEST LOCATION: Ostello Bello is only 500 (real) meters from landmark Duomo Square, uniquely central to Milan's vibrant downtown, walking distance to all its historical points of interest, the city's nightlife and world famous shopping neighborhood. Just ask our reception, open 24/7, for any insightful tip, update on events or directions!
STAFF: Our team has traveled throughout the five Continents, visiting more than 280 hostels. As hostel guests ourselves, we want to provide the best hospitality and experience to other fellow travelers! We speak English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Flemish, Polish, Lithuanian, Russian and Greek.
VALUE FOR MONEY & FACILITIES: we know Milano is a little expensive and it’s not easy to be a traveler (or a tourist) in this city, that’s why we decided to offer you all the services you may need including them for free in our price.
- All Ensuite Rooms / Air con. in all rooms and common areas
- Free Open WiFi (100Mb) in all rooms and common areas / Free use of laptops / Free prints for your next boarding pass or tickets
- Free flow Breakfast anytime you wake up (including cereals, muesli, fresh fruits, eggs, yoghurt, fruit jams, choco cream, bread, juices, milk, butter, honey etc.)
- Free Welcome Drink (pint of beer, glass of wine, coffee, cappuccino, juices, softdrinks…)
- Free Dinner at our typical Italian Aperitivo (7pm-9pm)
- 24 hours Reception and Bar
- 24 hours Free flow Coffee, Tea and Mate
- 24 hours guests’ Kitchen with free food
- 3 open air Terraces with hammocks, vegetable gardens and BBQ
- Lounge with TVsat (with DVD, Wii PS3), boardgames, pingpong, fussball, arcade games etc. etc.
- Musical instruments (piano, 6/12 string guitars, violin, bass)
- Free cultural Activities organized all week (flea markets, live music, expositions, tastings etc etc)
- 3 big libraries and book crossing
- Free Tours and Infos / Free city maps
- By request: Free shampoos & soaps / Free earplugs / Free Hairdryer / Free Iron board
- Free locks / Free lockers / Free safe deposit box at the reception / Free luggage storage
- Free linen / Free towels (by request)
- Lift & Key card access
- Pets are more than welcome (in private rooms)
- ALL TAXES INCLUDED (10 % VAT and 2.00€ p/night Milan Tourist Tax)
ATMOSPHERE: our 5 floors building is not only a place to sleep, it's a place to live! The ground floor and the basement, where you find the Reception, the Bar and the Lounge, are open to everyone until 1am, so you have the opportunity to meet people from Milano and feel like a local in our city. That’s where we organize cultural events and any other kind of activities, as live music every tuesday and DjSet every wednesday. The other 3 floors of the hostel, with rooms, guests’ kitchen and terraces, are acoustically isolated from the bar and are accessible only by our guests to make sure they can spend their holidays resting and in a quiet and relaxed environment. Ostello Bello, your home away from home!
SAFETY: every guest has his own locker in his room and we will provide you with padlocks for free as you check in. You can also use a safe deposit box at the reception for your “small” value items (laptop, money, passports…). To facilitate your check-in and check-out you can use our free luggage storage. Our lift and the stairs door leading to the rooms can be opened only with your own keycard, so you are guaranteed that only guests can get to the rooms & terraces floors.
CLEANLINESS: As you check-in you will be showed around all the hostel; by doing this we can check and verify everyday (about 30 times per day) the cleanliness and the maintenance works in the rooms and in the common areas. We are very meticulous and serious about this, so if you ever notice something to fix (but you won't), please let us know!
Please read our Things to Note below before booking
It's a dream-come-true of creating not just a place to stay but a vibrant multicultural venue where travellers from all over the world meet and exchange experiences.
We boast a great location just a few steps from the Duomo and from every historical point of interest deep in Milan's nightlife and shopping neighbourhood.
We’re based in a newly refurbished building that has been modernised to perfectly suit the needs of a hostel. We offer free Wi-Fi in the rooms and common areas, a private bathroom in every room and air conditioning in the rooms and common areas.
A great Mediterranean breakfast is included in price and is available whenever you wake up.
All our rooms have flexible rates and are offered both as private rooms and as dorms.
Please contact us if you need info after booking- we do our best to keep our guests happy. We organise free cultural events, have a traditional Italian style bar and restaurant and large and bright terraces with hammocks and a BBQ.
Ostello Bello is not just a place to sleep; it's a place to live!
Please see our Must-Read Hostel Info below before booking.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pet Friendly
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Maximum length of stay at the hostel is 10 consecutive days.
Please note we have a 48-hour cancellation policy. No-shows and late cancellations will be charged for the first night of their stay.
Upon arrival, we accept payment by cash and by all major credit cards (except for American Express).
Group bookings on the weekends have to be longer than one night's stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Central Station:
take the underground line n.3 (yellow line), direction SAN DONATO.
Get off at DUOMO (4th stop) and take the exit for Via Torino.
Once you are in Via Torino (far left corner of the square, the shopping street with Zara on the corner), walk for about 10 minutes on the right side of the street or take the tram (n. 3, 2 or 14) for 3 stops.
Turn right when you see Hotel Ariston (taking the 8th street of your right from the beginning of via Torino), we will be there, waiting for you!!
From Malpensa airport:
1. From terminal 1: take the train Malpensa express (every 30 minutes, cost: 11euros) which arrives in Cadorna station. From there, you can walk or take the bus 94 until the stop Piazza Resistenza Partigiana. From here, walk on the left side of Via Cesare Correnti for less then 5 minutes and look at every street on the left… The last one is Via Medici!
2. From terminal 2: take the bus to Central Station and then the subway to Duomo (See the directions from Central station).
From Linate airport: take the bus 73 until Largo Augusto (16 stops). Take the tram 12 or 27 and get off at Duomo; from here, walk to the hostel (see the directions from central station).
From Orio al Serio airport (Bergamo): take the bus to Central Station and the subway to Duomo (see the directions from Central Station)
Anyway and anytime if you get lost - get to Duomo and take via Torino, you will be with us in no more than 5 min and it's all straight!