Le Jazz St. Denis
Located on the Main street of Montreal, Saint Denis at the corner Sherbrooke Le Jazz St-Denis is positioned right in the heart of the Latin Quarter that is known best for its cafes, bars, theatres, boutiques, and artistic atmosphere.
Le Jazz is in a charming historical building, restored and modernized for an intimate and fun feel. We have both private rooms and dorm rooms available. All of our private rooms are Hotel style, include Queen Bed, cable television and free WIFI.
We have no curfew; and 24hour reception and security service. Check In almost any time.
Le Jazz St. Denis has moved its reception and most of its operations to this new location. It is the perfect for small or large groups with many rooming options.
Everything is in walking distance including:
Berri UQAM Metro and Central bus station - 1 block
Sherbrooke Metro - 1 block
St-Catherine Street - 2 blocks
Boulevard St-Laurent - 4 blocks
Place des arts - 5 minute walk
Old Montreal - 5 minute walk
Le Plateau- 5 minute walk
Gay Village- 5 minute walk
McGill University - 10 minute walk
We are also very pleased to provide you with the following:
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free linens, towels, and housekeeping
- Free in-room lockers (bring a lock)
- Free Internet Kiosks
- 24 hour lounge with cafe seating and TV
- Free coffee and tea all day
- Fun staff-organized events and outings
- Backyard terrace with BBQ (summer only)
- Free luggage storage for guests (arriving/leaving)
- Guest kitchen
- And much, much more!
TAXES: Prices shown on Hostel World do not include the mandatory Quebec and Canadian Taxes. Taxes in Montreal are approximately 19% and will be added to the total when you check in to the hostel.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Taxes not included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
-From the Airport: The most economical way to get from the airport to the hostel is with L�Aerobus Shuttle. Busses leave from the airport or from the Central/Coach Bus Station every half hour. Travel time is approximately 30-45 minutes. Tickets are $8 each way.
*Taxis are also available for hire at the Trudeau Airport
-From the Central Coach/bus station is a block away and can take up to 5 minutes walking, easiest directions to follow is going into the metro station at Berri UQAM (connected underground) and following directions below from there in option #2
Or the shortest route is to find Ontario Est street outside the station to your right and going West (the direction you would walk to cross Berri street) and turning right at the next street, which is St-Denis, going uphill until you see 2099 rue St-Denis on your right.
-From the Bonaventure Central Train Station its best to take the Metro (Metro Bonneaventure connects underground) and get off at Sherbrooke station and following directions below in option #1
-From the Metro there are 2 options:
1) The closest and easiest to walk from metro stop is Sherbrooke on the Orange line. Once outside you will see St-Denis street around the corner walk downhill on St-Denis (south-bound) and shortly after crossing the light at Sherbrooke intersection you should see us on your left at 2099 rue St-Denis.
2) Uphill: A central stop coming from any of the Orange, Yellow, or Green lines stop at the Berri-UQAM metro station. Follow the Exit for St. Denis and once outside walk north on St-Denis (upwards on the incline) at the end of the second block you should see us there on the right at 2099 St-Denis.
St. Denis restaurants, bars & shopping
Grande Bibliotheque Nationale / National Library
Carre St. Louis / Square St. Louis
Place des Arts (Montreal Symphony Orchestra, Les Grands Ballets Canadiens, and the Op�ra de Montr�al)
Musee d'Arts Contemporain de Montreal / Montreal Museum of COntemporary Arts
Boulevard St. Laurent
Theatre Juste Pour Rire / Just for Laughs Theatre