Located between old Montreal and the Latin Quarter, the two most entertaining district of the city. Renown for their history and lively atmosphere, it will allow you endless possibilities to enjoy Montreal. Our 1930 property is located 30 second walk from St-Catherine street and has seen a complete refurbishment keeping the cachet of its old component such as the original stone masonry walls.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Steam Room
- Taxes not included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
* PLEASE READ ROOM TYPE DESCRIPTION BEFORE BOOKING *
Cancellation must be done 48 hours prior to arrival or the first night room and tax will be charged to the credit card.
Please note that the mandatory taxes of Quebec and Canada are NOT included in the rate. Add 14.975% to your balance due.
Cancellation policy: 48 Hours prior to arrival
Please DO NOT print your reservation details, confirmation email or really anything. It is not necessary, and a significant waste of paper we only require a photo ID or passport to verify the reservation. Help save a Tree!
+18 years old for shared accommodation. No age restrictions for private rooms.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Airport by Bus
The cheapest and most eco-friendly way to get to and from the airport is to use the public transport shuttle. For 10$ you can purchase a ticket that will enable you to use all metro and buses on the island of Montreal for a period of 24 hours. For more information please visit the 747 express bus website.
1. Take the 747 Shuttle from the Airport to the Central Bus Station (Final Stop)
2. Follow our directions 'From Central Bus Station'
From any Metro (subway) Station
1. Take Metro to Berri UQAM station (main Metro hub in the city).
2. When departing the station look take the 'St-Catherine' street exit.
3. As you come out to the street, turn left and walk until the third traffic light, which is 'St-Andre'.
3. Turn right on St-Andre and walk one block until 1245 St-Andre.
From Central Bus Station
1. Upon arriving at the bus station take exit Berri street.
2. As you come out to the street, turn left and walk until the first traffic light, which is Boulevard de Maisonneuve.
3. Turn left on Boulevard de Maisonneuve and walk until the second traffic light, which is St-Andre.
4. Turn right on St-Andre and walk until 1245 St-Andre.