One street away from the Latin Quarter is our backpacker hostel, newly refurbished in 2009.
We're pleased to welcome all travelers looking to spend quality time in the heart of alternative Montreal at an affordable price.
Our hostel is situated on the corner of St-Hubert, one street away from all the vibrant bars, cafes and restaurants.
The dorms include air conditioning, ensuite bathrooms, a fridge, telephone, a personal reading light, linen, basic bathroom amenities and three power sockets per bed. No sleeping bags, please! If you are cold, we will gladly provide you with more blankets.
We strongly believe that one should get as much value for money as possible. That's why we offer free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, free linen, in-room fridges, free local calls from your room and TV in some rooms.
Our kitchen is the realm of goodies. With the help of our national treasure Al The Zeez, you will be able to create elaborate French and international meals costing a fraction of the price. Create your own mouth-watering dishes and don't forget to clean up before you eat up. Guest access is from 10h00 to 21h00.
The bar is also our common area and you will find it very entertaining. Our theme nights are for everyone, locals as well as our guests. Meet other guest and/ or relax on our terrace before you are launched into the street of busy Montreal night life. Otherwise come and enjoy a game of Risk or Taboo; a great collection of games awaits you.
We offers 'pignon sur rue' to all a travelers. Our hands-on staff have the keys to all hidden and popular activities in the neighborhood and we're committed to going the extra mile with you if the streets of Montreal have not yet worn your soles off.
Discover yourself the new way of experiencing Montreal according to your mood of the day. So swing by and tell us how you feel. Come and let us tailor-make your visit to Montreal.
Got a spare ten minutes? We're a:
1 minute walk to the bus terminal.
2 minute walk to Berri-UQAM metro.
3 minute walk to the Latin Quarter.
4 minute walk to the gay village.
5 minute walk to Montreal's most alternatives bar.
6 minute walk to Montreal Park Lafontaine.
7 minute walk to old Montreal.
8 minute walk to St-Laurent, a vibrant street.
9 minute walk to Eva B, Montreal's best second-hand shop.
10 minute walk to the Museum of Contemporary Art.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxes not included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Please note that the mandatory taxes of Quebec and Canada are not included in the rate. Add 14.975% to your balance due. Our cancellation policy is 48hrs prior to arrival. Age restriction for SHARED
No restrictions for PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION. Artists who wish to perform for our guests are welcome to do so in exchange for a free night stay. More information is available upon request; email us about it after booking.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Airport by Bus:
The cheapest and most eco-friendly way to get to and from the airport is to use the public transport shuttle. For $10 you can purchase a ticket that will enable you to use all metro and buses on the island of Montreal for a period of 24 hours. For more information please visit the 747 express bus website.
1. Take the 747 Shuttle from the Airport to the Central Bus Station (Final Stop).
2. Follow our directions 'From Central Bus Station' as below.
From Central Bus Station:
1. Upon arriving at the bus station take exit Berri street.
2. As you come out to the street, turn left and walk until the first traffic light, which is Boulevard de Maisonneuve.
3. Turn left on Boulevard de Maisonneuve and walk until the first traffic light, which is St-Hubert.
4. Turn left on St-Hubert and walk until 1586 St-Hubert.
From any Metro (subway) Station:
1. Take Metro to Berri UQAM station (main Metro hub in the city).
2. When departing the station look take the 'St-Catherine' street exit.
3. Turn left and walk until the first traffic light, which is 'Boulevard de Maisonneuve'.
4. Turn left on Boulevard de Maisonneuve and walk until the first traffic light, which is St-Hubert.
5. Turn left on St-Hubert and walk until 1586 St-Hubert.
From Megabus Station:
Megabus Departures & Arrivals will take place outside 997 St-Antoine West. The Montreal stop is located on the south side of Le 1000 de La Gauchetiere building (Metro Bonaventure).
1. Upon departing the bus turn left and walk south-west on Rue St-Antoine
2. Turn right onto Rue de la Cathedrale (first intersection)
3. In 100 meters turn right into 'Metro Boneventure'
4. Take the metro orange line, direction 'Montmorency'
5. Exit in 4 stops at station Berri UQAM
6. Follow our directions: From any Metro (subway) Station