a&o München Laim
The A&O München Laim offers its guests soon around 160 rooms in the categories single- and double rooms, family- and shared room, all with its own shower and toilet.
Cheap accommodation in the city of traditions will be possible in the latest A&O München Laim in the hostel- , as well as in the hotel area. The shared rooms are like the rest of the entire house brand new and offer beside comfortable mattresses always a separate shower and toilet in the room. The single, double and family rooms which constitute the hotel area of the A&O München Laim are spacious and modern designed and offer 2** comfort.
The A&O München Laim is versatile and suitable for every guest need:
• Children under the age of 18 years can stay for free in their parents room and the little ones can play for free in the A&O Kids Corner
• For the Early bird (such as conference guests) there is the all-you-can-eat-breakfast during the week from 6:00 am
• All car driver can park their automobile comfortable on one of numerous parking spaces
• And for the night owls there is our 24/7 reception, the A&O lobby bar, free hotel Wi-Fi and a game zone in the lobby area with billiards, book corner,
photofunbox and table football
• Single, double, family rooms (hotel area)
• Shared rooms (hostel area)
• All-you-can-eat-breakfast for 7,00 €
• Ticket service
• Room facilities:
Shower and toilet in all rooms
Lockable cupboards in the shared rooms
• Open all year
• Reception open 24 hours
• Lobby bar
• Kid’s corner
• Sky TV & karaoke
• Safe at the reception
• Cable/satellite TV in the lobby
• Packed lunches and lunch and dinner catering on request
• Luggage room
• Bicycle friendly
• Internet terminals in the lobby
• Free Wi-Fi in public areas
• Conference facilities
• EdYOUtain for hostel fun and community feeling (e.g. A&O App, Wii, library and much more)
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Not Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Rooms
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
CHECK-IN 3:00 pm
Reserved rooms shall be available for occupancy from 3 p.m. on the agreed day of the guests arrival. The client shall not be entitled to occupy the room(s) earlier than this.
Ladies, in the event that you are an individual traveler and have booked a space in a multi- bed dorm we would like to inform you that we do offer 'Shared Women Dorms' if you would prefer. In case you need a crib for your little child, please feel free to ask at the reception or book it in advance and our stuff will place it in your room before you arrive.
CHECK-OUT 10:00 am (11:00 am on the weekend)
On the agreed day of departure the guest must vacate the room by 10:00 am at the latest. If the guest does not vacate the room by that time we shall be entitled to charge 50% of the full room rate as published in the price list until 6:00 pm for reason of non-contractual occupation, and if the guest vacates the room after 6:00 pm 100% of the full room rate will be charged. This shall not constitute any contractual claims on the part of the guest.
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of the first night will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GUESTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
From the age of 14 you can stay in our A&O's all by yourself. All you need is a signed declaration of consent from your parents and a copy of the personal identification from the parent who signed the form.
Bed linen for Dorms: 3,50 €
Towels for Dorms: 1,50 €
Breakfast: 7,00 €
Late Check Out: 10,00 € (on request and only in private rooms)
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The hotel and hostel is to reach perfectly by public transport and is therefore the perfect starting point for a city trip or excursions in the hinterland. For those trips you can use all S-Bahn connections. For example take the S1, S2, S3, S4, S6 or S8 from central station and get off after just 4 stops at “Bahnhof München Laim” station.
The A&O Muenchen Laim is located in the eponymous district directly at the S-Bahn station Laim, just four stops from central station. The house is located next to the castle grounds with the Nymphenburg Palace and the Royal Deer Garden. Also the vicinity to the city center and the famous Theresienwiese is great!