Nice shared apartment in the center of Munich, close to the Theresienwiese/Oktoberfest.
The Pension Belo Sono is surrounded by restaurants, cafe's, supermarkets, pharmacys, etc. There is public parking on the street.
- Check-in: Monday to Saturday from 13:00 - 19:00. Later arrivals and arrivals on sundays, must prepay the full amount in advance and ask us for a keybox code for self check-in! RECEPTION IS CLOSED ON SUNDAYS
- Breakfast is offered nearby but not included
- Check-out: until 10:00
- We have a 14 days cancellation policy.
- Rooms are on 1st, 2nd (standard rooms) and 4th floor (basic rooms). There is no elevator
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Breakfast not included
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 14 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- Check-in: Monday to Saturday from 13:00 - 19:00. Later arrivals and arrivals on sundays, must prepay the full amount in advance and ask us for a keybox code for self check-in! RECEPTION CLOSED ON SUNDAYS
- Check-out: until 10:00
We don't have 24-hour-reception. Please give us sufficient notice of your arrival time, so that we can arrange for your check-in.
Bookings without valid credit card details will be cancelled
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the train station Hauptbahnhof to the stop Schwanthalerhhe, please take underground lines 4 or 5.
The airport connects to central Munich by S-Bahn (suburban train) on the S1 and S8 line. The journey in 2012 costs 10 for a single ticket(or 11.00 for a day pass) or 19.80 for a partner ticket (valid for up to five people). Trains run every 5 to 20 minutes and take about 40 minutes to reach the central station
Our guesthouse is located just a few minutes by underground to the City Center and MunichÂs Train Station. It is only a 2 minute walk to the station Schwanthalerhoehe where you can take the underground, bus or taxi. To the Theresienwiese, where the Oktoberfest beer festival takes place, you will walk 5 minutes. Also, it is a 20 to 30-minute drive to the Allianz Arena and to the Munich Exhibition Centre.