Pension Belo Sono
Nice shared apartment in the center of Munich, close to the Theresienwiese/Oktoberfest.
The Pension Belo Sono is surrounded by restaurants, cafe's, supermarkets, pharmacys, etc. There is public parking on the street.
- Check-in: Monday - Friday 12:30 - 19:00; Weekends and public holidays 12:30 - 15:30. Guests are kindly requested to inform the Pension of their estimated time of arrival in advance. If you do arrive when the office is closed, you should pre-pay the remaining balance prior to arrival in order to receive the check in information!
- Check-out: until 10:00
- We have a 14 days cancellation policy.
- Rooms are on 1st, 2nd (standard rooms) and 4th floor (basic rooms). There is no elevator
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Breakfast not included
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 14 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Guests are kindly requested to inform us of their estimated time of arrival and any delays in advance. Our office is not open 24h!
- Earliest check-in possible 12:30. Thank you for understanding that you can’t arrive here before 12:30. Not even to drop off your luggage. Early arrivals can store their luggage in a locker at the central station Hauptbahnhof http://www.muenchen.de/int/en/traffic/public-transport/service/left-luggage.html
- Latest check-in possible 19:00 (16:00 weekends & public holidays!). Late arrivals need to prepay the full booking amount 14 days prior to arrival and request the self check-in details. The arrival details will be send by e-mail.
We have a 14 days cancellation policy.
Credit cards might be pre-authorized. We will cancel reservations with invalid credit card details. Reservations that don’t inform us about the late arrival or where the pre-payment by credit card doesn’t go through will be cancelled. In this case we will NOT arrange self check-in(!).
Breakfast is not included
Taxes are included”
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the train station Hauptbahnhof to the stop Schwanthalerh�he, please take underground lines 4 or 5.
The airport connects to central Munich by S-Bahn (suburban train) on the S1 and S8 line. The journey in 2012 costs �10 for a single ticket(or �11.00 for a day pass) or �19.80 for a partner ticket (valid for up to five people). Trains run every 5 to 20 minutes and take about 40 minutes to reach the central station
Our guesthouse is located just a few minutes by underground to the City Center and Munichs Train Station. It is only a 2 minute walk to the station Schwanthalerhoehe where you can take the underground, bus or taxi. To the Theresienwiese, where the Oktoberfest beer festival takes place, you will walk 5 minutes. Also, it is a 20 to 30-minute drive to the Allianz Arena and to the Munich Exhibition Centre.