Smart Stay Hostel Munich City
We offer comfortable, value-for-money accommodation in a great location in the heart of Munich.
Our backpacker hostel has private rooms and dormitories, all with ensuite bathrooms and lockers. Facilities include internet access, a launderette, a lounge with pool tables, a kitchen, a bar and a café.
We're just five minutes from the city centre and the Oktoberfest grounds and there are two metro lines to take you directly to the Olympic Stadium, the Allianz Arena and the trendy student neighborhood of Schwabing. There are plenty of restaurants in the area surrounding the hostel, as well as shops and other amenities.
We are open 24 hours a day and we do not have a curfew or lock-out time.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Steam Room
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Dear guests please note our special conditions for OKTOBERFEST and BAUMA reservations
The following conditions apply for all bookings for Oktoberfest between 15th of September and 03th of October 2017 and the BAUMA trade faire in general:
- 100% of the balance will be charged from your credit card immediately after the online booking.
- In case the credit card is not working we will cancel the booking.
- Oktoberfest and Bauma reservations are non-refundable.
- In case of guests cancellation saved expenditures as well as proceeds from rooms that are rented to a third party will not be taken into account
- During the Oktoberfest period we will retain a security deposit upon arrival of € 50.00/person in cash for a room you have fully booked. Please collect the corresponding total amount from the guests and have it available upon arrival and hand it over to a member of the reception staff against receipt. Provided there are no complaints about the condition of the room upon check-out, the full amount of the deposit will, of course, be refunded. ‘’
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Would you remember Goethe, Mozart and McDonalds? Then it's easy!
Exit Munich's Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) on the south-side into Goethestrasse. Follow Goethe some 1000m down to McDonalds and there turn right into Mozartstrasse. The yellow building behind the cinema is our hostel.
Located near the city center, Oktoberfest grounds and the Underground Station U3 / U6 with a direct line to Schwabing and the Olympic Stadium.
There are also a number of restaurants and shops nearby, including Paulaner Restaurant with a Bavarian-style all-you-can-eat-buffet on Monday nights, Asian takeaways,
McDonalds, a movie theatre, supermarkets, the post office and several banks.