Welcome to Kyoya Ryokan.
Let's Enjoy! Tatami&Futon, Japanese Garden & Public Bath (Like ONSEN)
[What City is Nagoya?]
1) Place Remembered in Connection with '3 Heroes'
- 3 Heroes: Nobunaga Oda, Hideyoshi Toyotomi and Ieyasu Tokugawa, Great Leaders of the Samurai in the Warring State Period (Sengoku-jidai, 16th Cent.)
- They and Descendants of Ieyasu laid the groundwork for Nagoya (16th Cent. -> 19th Cent.).
2) Developed as the Main City of the Midland through Modern Times (19th Cent. -> Now)
- Harmonizing Tradition with Innovation
- Established in Nagoya: Toyota, Noritake (Pottery), Masamura (Devised Modern Pachinko System), etc.
3) Between East (Tokyo) and West (Kyoto & Osaka)
- Point of Cultural Exchange
There is Unique Atmosphere in Nagoya!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast not included
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Taxes included
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
By Walk from JR Nagoya station （approx 15 minutes）
Take the Sakuradori-Guchi exit, go east on Sakuradori(桜通) St.
Turn left on Hijiecho（泥江町） intersection, walk about 500m.
Cross at traffic light on Meidocho（明道町） intersection and Turn
right. Walk 3 block, turn left. You can find sign of our hostel soon. we are on the left side.
7 minutes from JR Nagoya station (approx 1000 yen)
*When you take a bus with 3 or more people, the cost is almost
same as taxi. We recommend take a taxi.
Take Sakuradori exit and take a taxi. When you tell the driver destination 'Kyoya Ryokan', if the driver don’t know Kyoya, please display our address as follows to your driver. You can get to our hostel easily.
By City Bus
Take the Sakuradoriguchi(桜通口) exit, take the bus bound for 上飯田 or 大曽根 at bus stop No.9(route: 幹名駅１).Get off at Meidocho(明道町).
Walk east 2 block, turn left. You can find sign of our hostel soon. we are on the left side.
The information center is also help.
JR Nagoya Station Central Concourse
TEL: +81-52-541-4301 FAX +81-52-571-1669
Open: 9:00 - 19:00 (Jan.2 and 3, to 17:00)
Closed: Dec.29 - Jan.1
We are looking forward to seeing you.
Nagoya developed from a provincial city into the main city of the midland of Japan through modern times, so that old style of Japan and new that and culture of West Japan and that of East Japan mix there. Nagoya has an unique atmosphere.
If you visit Osu, you are sure to feel that! Osu is likened to a town which put Akihabara (Tokyo), Harajuku (Tokyo) and Kyoto.