We love details, and every piece of our hostel has an artistic touch. Our funky reception lounge, themed on our favourite music from around the world, has someone around 24h a day to help you out. Once you get here, if you book at least three nights (low season), we can offer one free caipirinha after your check in, so you can enter in our special mood known as “Clima do Verão”. ;)
Our clientele are young, open-minded travellers with a passion for people, music and culture. If this sounds like you, then we would love you to come and be part of our adventure.
Travelling alone? Don't worry; you'll meet loads of people in our lobby and at our special events. This is the place for you who want to meet other travelers as well as get a home-away-of-home-feeling in your traveling.
There is a fully-equipped kitchen connected to the common area and plenty of clean, fresh bathrooms, big lounge area and a large outside area including a super cozy bar and a great barbecue grill to enjoy great food in good company. We also have a cool rooftop where you can easily socialize with fellow travelers on our family meals, themed nights and games, all with amazing views of the stars. If you’re looking to rest and chill, we offer book exchange and a living room with TV where our guests get together to watch some movies and games. And of course we have free internet and wifi access.
We offer clean, modern rooms with bed linen and toilet paper. All the rooms has a bathroom inside with electric shower.
*There is free lockers on the shared rooms and each bed has a private light.
You can book a tour trip with us and we’ll organize everything so you can enjoy the sunny days in Natal. Here’s our options: City Tour, Pipa, Genipabu, Galinhos, Maracajaú, Barra de Cunhaú, Quadriciclo and João Pessoa-PB. If you prefer to explore this places by yourself, ask in our reception the best ways to do this and we’ll be glad to help you.
This is not a corporate chain hostel. We are an intimate, down-to-earth group of mates who love travelling and socialising. Come be a part of it! :)
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Currency Exchange
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pet Friendly
- Reading Light
- Steam Room
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- All the rooms has a bathroom inside with electric shower and toilet paper. We also offer bed linen, but the towels are available for R$3 rental, each.
- We have lockers inside of the dorms, so bring your padlock or just rent one with us for R$3.
- Breakfast is included (7h30 – 9h30).
- We require a valid ID or passport for each guest checking in. No copies, no student cards accepted.
- Guests under 18 years old are not allowed without their parents or responsible adult and they must stay in a private room.
- We are pet friendly. :)
Property may require your CCV code in order to confirm your booking.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The International Airport Aluizio Alves is located in São Gonçalo do Amarante, 40km from Natal.
- Taxi: +/- R$120
- Bus: Take the bus “R” to Midway Mall. Then, on the front door of the Mall, take the 54 or 46 to Ponta Negra and drop in Av. Areia Branca. We are in the next parallel street.
- Shuttle: R$80 (7h30-22h) and R$90 (22h-7h30) per car (4 people is R$100). You can email us to order this service.
- Taxi: +/- R$45
- Bus: Take the bus 66 to Ponta Negra and drop in Av. Areia Branca. We are in the next parallel street.
- Shuttle: R$35 (7h30-22h) and R$40 (22h-7h30) per car (4 people is R$45). You can email us to order this service.
We are in a calm street, perfect for a refreshing night of sleep to enjoy the city in the next day. There is beaches, shopping, ATM, handicraft, grocery, bars, pubs, restaurants and pharmacies around us, all of them in walking distance.
There is 03 bus stops around us where you can take buses to the South Beaches, to Pipa, to the Historical City Center and to the North Beaches.
Our staff is ready to give you all the directions so you can feel with your own heart why we love Natal so much! :)